Chapter 50

"Y-You! Kel! Stop that right this instant!" Says a teacher from afar.

He attempts to knock me out when I seem to not care.

A symbol of a tiger starts to appear behind him as he attacks me.

His punch is engulfed with intense orange light. I assume that's another martial technique. I sigh and blocked his punch by hand.

*BOOOOOOM!!*

!!!!!

The orange light dissipates and only smoke remains.

"Woah...not bad," I say. "You manage to recreate that noise I made just now, as expected of a teacher here."

"I-I..."

The teacher seems terrified after I blocked his attack with ease. He starts to tremble as he sweats from the humiliation. Both anger and fear can be seen.

Though I suspect that the fear will soon dissipate because of his pride.

"Kel! Please! Let go of him!" Shouts a woman behind.

!

Oh, she's...Ms. Nakai, Nakai Kiyomi.

She's the only teacher in this school to treat this NPC as a student and tries to protect him. That's why I feel an attraction to her.

Damn...This NPC I'm in likes a teacher? That should be illegal right?

I sigh and let go of this annoying teacher. This NPC doesn't even bother to remember his name so I don't know who he is or what's his position. But shouldn't be too serious.

Once I'm near, Nakai attempts to slap me but I grabbed her hand before she does.
!
"You...Meet me in my office now!!"

...

Really? I thought you are nicer to this NPC that's why he likes you... you now are the exact opposite of what I imagined.

Fine.

"Do you know what you have done?!" Nakai shouts.

"Ms...They attacked me first, I only give them what they want: a fight. It's not my fault that they are weak." I say.

"I...I know. You have somehow become a lot stronger but that's only physically and not cultivation. You really should just...give up on fighting and resist. The more you struggle, the more painful it will get."

I feel a surge of anger within me, it is not mine. It is the NPC's anger.
His love for Ms Nakai immediately turns into hatred.

This NPC...heh...this feels a lot like me when I was weak. People keep telling me to give up and not resist. Just endure it and everything will be fine...is what they said.

And I only have one thing to say to everyone who does this:

"BULLSHIT!" I say it right to Ms Nakai's face. "Are you supporting me? Or suppressing me? Well, just wait. I will show every single one of you, that none of you will be able to suppress me no more."

!!!

...

Ms Nakai's eyes widen. Not in fear, not in anger...but envy.

?

She smiles and says "If that's your resolve then you should be fine."

!!

...She...

I sigh.

I may know the reason why this NPC likes her now. She's understanding and kind.