Chapter 54

(Karma addresses himself as Kel and his clone as Karma for now so this part might also be confusing)
Kelli fires once I get out of the cloud of dust.

The ray hits something but Karma seems to be unharmed.

!!

The NPCs in the mall all ran away just now, there's only one small girl.

Kelli sees that girl and tried to compose herself.

"Don't worry. I will get her, all of you focus on defeating Karma." Says TT and she runs towards the little girl.

What are they doing? That's just an NPC, it's not like this is real life...

I instantly regret what I said once I think of Mino.

Tch.

Karma sensed TT and attacked her.

!!!

I manage to take control for a short while and stopped my clone from attacking.

?

"Kel!! Cover me!!" Shouts Eugen. He recovered from that kick.

"Yes!!"

Once I say yes, my mind controlling my clone went back to autopilot mode.

I wanted to take back control but I have no time for that!

Eugen rams Karma out of the way and I attack from another angle.

Tch!

I am faster than Eugen so my attack reaches him first and Karma has no choice but to block. I then continuously strike to prevent him from blocking Eugen's strike.

Karma smirked and twirled his body to simultaneously block both of our attacks and throw us back.

!

Tch...

As expected, my only weakness is myself huh...

This clone, Karma, only contains 30% of my stats and I'm being pushed to this state.

But...I will break through today. I will pass my limits and defeat myself!!

Kelli charged finish and tell me to back off but I didn't listen.

Like a technique in a chess game, I push Karma back near a wall and he used the wall to jump behind me.

It worked!!

I smirked and jump up to attack him while he is still in the air.

!!

He blocked my attack and tries to kick me away but I shift my body to dodge and grab his leg before slamming him onto the ground.
I went in for the kill and tried to stab his heart from above, Karma rolled to the side to dodge and grabs my face.

!!!

Wait, shit!! This is a finishing martial move I invented, I need to stop my clone-

Luis suddenly appears out of nowhere and rammed Karma away.

"Take cover behind!!! Kelli is going to shoot!!" He shouts.

I went behind Luis as instructed and a ray of light shot towards Karma from Kelli's rifle. The impressive firepower from that created a huge explosion and the only thing protecting me from the dust and damage is Luis.

Impressive enough, she got my clone but the ridiculous stats made my clone survive.

"He's still alive?!" Exclaims Luis.