Chapter 26

The area around us is gradually showing hazardous signs as we approach closer to the captor's base.

...

The clouds in the sky are turning yellowish-brown. The air started to have this green fog in it and rainbow liquidy stuff can be found everywhere now.

...Arent this just the fallout series all over again? The developers need to have a more creative designer.
-----------
Warning: you are currently entering a highly radioactive area, Hp will slowly decrease without proper gears and protection.
-----------

"Ika, do you know why the captors placed their base in the middle of this radioactive nightmare?"

Ika shakes her head.

"It's because of that," I say, pointing at something.

Ika looks at where I am pointing and her eyes widen.

"T-That's...a mini dinosaur?"

"Yep, they are called Draxerous. Despite being only as big as two humans, it is very fast and agile and can be seen everywhere in this area."

Its appearance is something like a T-Rex combined with a hedgehog.

The spikes behind it act as a defence for any ambush attacks or attacks from its blind spots. Well, they are not to be messed with. You won't get much loot from a Draxerous either except for their meat, which tastes terrible.

"That's why people tend to avoid this place and the chance of their hideout being found is decreased drastically. Draxerous also gives a small amount of exp considering how hard it is to kill it."
"I see..." Says Ika.

From a distance, we can see something like a tower. Around it is a very tall wire fence with watchtowers at all four corners.

I drive to the gate and the guards stopped me. They connect to the radio in the truck and ask "How many women will there be in Recardo's harem."

...what the f-...

What kind of question is this...

But it must be their password into the base.

"One thousand, four hundred and ninety-two," I say, remembering the 4 digits sent by Reina.

"..."

*beep*

They disconnect from the radio.

!!

Ika looks at me in surprise, literally asking me what to do.

Have we been found out?

......

They slowly open the gate and let us in.

...so have we been found out? No... it's too risky to gamble.

"Ika, buff me," I say.

"What buff?"

"Atk and spd."

"I understand."

Once in, I immediately kick down the door and dash to the first person I see.

"!!!"

An ambush attack in the blind spot triples the damage so I immediately managed to finish that guy. He was holding the gate's handle so he must be the one who opened it for us, thanks I will give you a painless death.

"What!"

The others immediately aim their rifle at me and shoot.

5 people holding 5 rifles...each rifle shoots about 20 bullets by second...