Chapter 58

I wake up in the virtual world.

...

Alright. No signs of players for now.

I got off my bed and notice I have a letter from my family.

??

What do they want?

I prepared myself and went out.
--------
I see my sister waving at me in a shopping district.

"What is it? Where are the others?"
"Oh, our father is busy with his company. Mother is working. Spectacles are meeting other families for diplomatic affairs with them. But don't worry! I can convey their message to you perfectly fine!" Says my sister.

Spectacles? Oh, my brother.

It's lunchtime so we decided to stop by at a restaurant, MacDonald.

"So, what do you need?"
My sister smiles. "Let's eat first. We will talk later. Now, please buy for me 2 Big Macs, upsized!" She says.
"Huh?! What? I pay?"
"Uhm... Well yes. I forgot... To bring my wallet. So... Don't worry! I will bring you out for dinner next time!"

What the...

This girl is like my sister in real life... What a brat.

"Fine fine."

"Yay!"

Lucky for you, I already got used to this because of Kirei, my sister.

I went to order and came back with the food. We ate and then I finally ask "you done? Alright, tell me what we are here for?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forget... Hehe... It has been a long time since we had a meal together. Anyways, firstly, for the good news, congratulations!! You are the strongest Japanese now!! For the bad news, however... Other countries we're notified of your strength is now planning for an attack."

"What?!?" I exclaim. "Why? I didn't even do anything to them?!"

"I know. It's just... Your talent and strength are now one of the best in the world. They are afraid of how much you can grow and plans to get rid of you along with our country."

"They are really... Just because of me, they plan to wipe out our country?"

"Not wipe out, enslave." My sister replies.

!!

That's even worse than death!

"So, how do they plan to attack?"
"By sending their strongest cultivators or technologies all at once. I heard that America will be the first to attack. They are planning to send an atomic nuclear to us... Even strong cultivators can't survive from that..."

Tch...

"I see... You Brat, can I ask you for a favour?" I ask.

"Hm? What?"

"I need you to keep an eye on all the countries. I need to know what they are planning and how long will it take them. You can cooperate with the government if you want."

"Oh yeah! Uh... about that..." My sister suddenly exclaims. "Speaking of the government. He wants to meet you to discuss something. But um... never mind, you will get what i mean when you arrive. I'm pretty sure you won't be affected with your current strength so it's fine."

?
--------
I agreed to meet the government officials and they take me to what seemed like a company in a black limousine.

I walk into the building and a lady in a suit greeted me and lead me into a room.

This room seems like... a meeting room?

There are oddly only two guards stationed beside the entrance and they seem to be anxious.