Chapter 23

"Tch. Ugh, I can't remove that corrupted skill Karma has within such a short time but I can edit the skill." Says one of the programmers

"Damn it!! Then we have no choice...we will have to eliminate Karma from the game now."

"What? You want me to terminate his account?"

"No, that will be too obvious. The only thing we can temper with is his status and the game. He is currently in the second stage right?" Asks the admin.

"Correct."

"Good, first reduce his level to negative 10."

"N-Negative??!!"

"Yes, let's hope he gets eliminated in the second stage with this huge handicap. I must not let the higher-ups find out about this, they will be checking up on the game tomorrow..." Says the admin.
-----------------
--------
Task complete:
+11000000 exp

Rewards: all of their assets.
--------

Phew...

"Karma?"

Hm?

I look back and see the three girls.

"Oh hi. I'm here."

The three girls look at one another anxiously as if they want to confess something.

"Karma, what is this?" Asks En.

En talked?!?!! To think I would hear her cute voice again...this-

"Karma?"
"Ah! Yes...this is...well. They tried to ambush me so I had to eliminate all of them."

En looks at the mutilated disappearing corpses and stares at me.

"What?"
"No...nothing." She says and left.
"Eh? En? Where are you going?" Says Reina.

Reina looks back at me and I nod. She then follows En into a building.

And Ika is just standing here confused.

"Oh right! There's something I need to get here. Want to follow?"
"Ah! Y-Yes!" Says Ika.

We went to the outskirts of Polem and to what seems like the remaining of a military camp.

It's been completely thrashed here. And sand is covering almost everything. The tents are submerged into the ground, the building which is made of bricks is slowly falling apart.

I whisper to get Ika's attention, she is in awe at the sight.

"It should be around here..." I say, touching the sand below.
"What?"
"Do you have a shovel or anything to dig out the sand?"
"Uhm...no?"

Hmm...i will do it this way then.

"Stand back," I say, planting a C4 in the sand.

*beep*

*BOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

*cough* *cough*

Oh well, that takes care of it.

From within the sand reveals a submerged bunker. There is a trapdoor at the top.

"Won't this attract the monsters?!" Says Ika.

I point at the giant centaur minotaur. It is galloping away once it senses my presence.

"What?"

"...let me show you this," I say.

After I tortured that silverfish bastard. I started gaining a new title.
--------------
Title: King of Monsters. (Automatically inflicts fear on low-level monsters. +10% def and atk)
--------------
"...wow..."
"Yeah, so as long as it's not a boss-type monster, they should run away," I say.