Chapter 73

For the next few hours, I kept observing Jacob. He didn't do anything much except lock himself in the same old room thinking.

This dedication and concentration are admirable.

There is only 1 hour left... Before this round ends.

I wanted to assassinate him when I find a chance but it seems like someone got ahead of me.

I am currently observing Jacob as always and I can see something suspicious. A woman is currently fidgeting with the electrical system of Jacob's base. How did she get in?

Hmm?

I can notice something wrong too with the members. Jacob feels it too, I can see him anxious for something but he isn't acting.

But... I can't quite put my finger on it... Exactly what is out of place?

The atmosphere is a bit tense with Jacob constantly staring at every single one of his members.

When they ask "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Is what Jacob would answer or he would just simply ignore that question and walk away.

...

Looks like I will need to make my move as well.

Standing up, I command the cube to teleport my main body to the forest.

My third clone impersonating Tiara is fine too, she's resting in her room. Judging from the room, there are no traps set so nobody, even Jacob, suspected my clone? I'm not sure...

My second clone seems to be well too, I am currently controlling her and she is making some friends in Jacob's guild. From the conversation with the "friends", I learned that there are two groups of players that refused to listen to Jacob's orders once they find out how "weak" I am. The first group decided to lure me with a weaker group while keeping the elite force at bay.

I can confirm that to be true as it did work but the elite force didn't succeed in capturing me.

The second group plans to capture the girls as hostages and lure me but someone sabotaged their plan and rescued the girls.

There is a high chance that "someone" is Joseph. He is probably the only one strong enough to do that.

I don't know how much of the information I get from this gossip is reliable so I will not depend on it that much.

But still... Controlling my clones as girls are really difficult.

I first accidentally went into the boy's toilet as I AM a boy. My clone does not need to go to the toilet but I occasionally need to go after drinking or eating to avoid suspicions.

Although I manage to talk like a girl when I control my clone, I still have the habits of a boy so sometimes... It's a bit awkward.

I-If I was exposed because of these stupid reasons...

Anyway, I take control of my second clone.

Let's see... I look at the map on the wall, the electrical room is at the bottom near the core of Jacob's base...

What the fuck? There's even a core?!

And Jacob built his base in like, 5 to 6 days???

Hahaha... They should be called pro builders instead of gamers.

My clone climbs down the stairs to the bottom level before she notices a woman wearing a cap and orange suit quickly run pasts my clone.

Wait!!