That man better bring up the sandwitches soon.

"By the way Sasha..", Harry's deep voice reached my ears, and I looked towards him.

He looked more serious now, and I knew what he was going to talk about.

"I'm really sorry for last night.", Harry rubbed his side of the neck.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry."

"I know that Harry.", I managed a smile, even though I felt the pain inside me once again, the same pain I was feeling yesterday, infact till the afternoon.

"And..", Harry continued.

He seemed a bit nervous now, and I was really confused.

What's running in his mind?

"And I think we can give it a try", Harry rushed with the words.

My jaw dropped open, and all I was able to do, was stare at him blankly.

Did he really just say that?

A try? For us?

"Close your mouth Sasha.", Harry giggled.

Realising I hadn't said anything yet, I replied. "Really?"

My mouth was still open, as I was completely shocked right now.

Oh Harry.

"I think so.", Harry gave me one of his adorable smiles, and I couldn't help smiling back in return.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at an enormous speed, and I felt my heart would burst out any minute.

"Sir your order.", the same man from the other side of the counter called out to us, and both of us were snapped out of our extremely serious talk.

Serious? Yeah serious!

Harry stood up from his chair, and walked up to the counter to pick up the tray with the cappuccino glasses.

"Sasha? You can help a bit I guess.", Harry winked at me.

"Yeah sorry! Coming!", I quickly stood up and rushed to the counter and picked up the tray of sandwitches.

Come back to senses Sasha.

"Let's go?", Harry asked me, as I was shamelessly staring at him standing next to him, not that I actually wanted to take my eyes off him.

Harry's lips rose up into a smile, and my eyes went to those perfect lips.

I have never ever seen such beautiful lips on a man.

Damn, everything about him is perfect.

"Hello?"

I blinked a few times and I'm sure my cheeks are crimson red.

I nodded at him, and turned around to walk out of the canteen.

Harry quickly caught up to me and started walking next to me.

"So? You didn't say anything about it inside?", Harry winked.

Can he just stop doing that?

After a few seconds I finally came up with a reply.

"Thanks Harry.", I smiled wide at him, staring into those beautiful green orbs.

Before I could realise what happened, Harry's lips fell on my right cheek, and I flushed.

He left a long lingering kiss, a really long one

My heart seemed to be playing loop the loop inside, and shivers went down my spine, leaving me breathless.

Harry pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"You deserve so much Sasha. And I'm not so sure if I would be able to give it all to you.", Harry's expression visibly changed to tensed ones.

What? Why does he think so?

"Harry? Why do you think so?", my voice finally came out, as I recovered from the feeling of his soft touch on my cheek.

"I don't know.", Harry trailed off, sounding a bit off.

Before I could ask him once again, we were already nearing our group.

Louis waved at us, and I smiled back at him.

I'll ask him later.

Zayn's POV.

"Zayn?", I heard a faint voice from above me, waking me up.

"Hmm?", I looked up to find Harry standing next to me.

"Come eat something. I've brought sandwitches for everyone."

"Uhm. How long have I been asleep?", I asked, my voice coming out groggy due to the nap.

"Just half an hour.", Harry smiled.

"Okay..", I looked back at Zara, and stood up to plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be right back baby.", I whispered to her.

My eyes went down to our hands, entangled together tight.

A smile went up my face and I bent down to kiss her palm.

I'll never let go of you Zara.

I turned around to walk away, and I loosened my grip on her palm.

Just as my palm was about to loose contact with hers, I felt a movement.

I snapped back to look down at her hand, and my eyes widened.

Zara's fingers were moving slowly against mine.

I looked up to her face, and an extreme sense of glee rushed through me.

Zara was blinking again and again, and trying to open her eyes.

"Oh my God.", A gasp escaped my mouth, along with Harry.

"Zara? Oh my God! Baby! You woke up!"

"Baby!!", I tightened my grip around her hand and bent down to her face.

Zara slowly opened her eyes, and her gaze rested on me.

"Oh my God.", I grinned and placed a kiss on her lips.

I pulled away and kissed her on her left cheek, then her right cheek, then her forehead, then her nose, then her chin, and then back to her lips.

My princess woke up!

(hey guys!!

OH MY GOD ZARA WOKE UP!!! YAYAYAYAY :D :D :D FINALLYY!!! :D :D :D

lol :P u guys feel good noww? ;) sorry for all the tears in the previous chapters :P :P you can smile now :D :D haha xx
Edit made by on the side! ;)

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FAN GUYS!! I love you guys so much! xo )