Chapter 16

"Woohooo! Sophie FINALLY agreed to go shopppppppiiiiing!" Biana whistled. She danced around and cheered. 

Sophie grumbled. She didn't choose to go shopping. She had to, or Biana said that she will end up with a sock in her mouth again.  "Hmph," she said.

"It's not my fault you had a sock in your mouth," Biana shrugged. She and Sophie were at Atlantis, shopping for clothes and stuff that is totally opposite of stinky socks. 

"What does this even have to do with socks?" Sophie wondered out loud. She looked around. 

Biana sighed. "Because, if you have fresh, brand new clothes, and one of them ends up in your mouth, then at least it won't stink!" 

Sophie scrunched up her face. "Gross." 

Biana nudged Sophie. "You're  gross! You're the one who had a sock in your mouth, not me," she said. 

"Let's just get this over with," Sophie muttered. "I have enough problems already," She said under her breath. But Biana heard her. 

"What's the problem? Is something wrong??" Biana asked, suddenly worried. She turned to Sophie. "You can always talk to to me, y'know. But if you're uncomfortable, you don't have to." 

"I know. So I don't want to tell-"

"I don't care, tell me!" Biana demanded, forgetting about her word. 

Sophie crossed her arms, and told Biana about everything. 

"Oh. A test? Not so bad!" Biana shrugged. 

"Why do I have to choose?! Why do I have to be stuck in between Fitz and Keefe? It's not like I like-like them!" Sophie threw up her hands in frustration. 

"Really? Oh. I thought you liked both of them," Biana said, munching on something. 

Sophie sighed. "UGH!!!!!!!!" She suddenly yelled. Biana jumped back. 

"Sheesh, girl! Take a chill pill," Biana said, slightly annoyed. 

"I WANT TO SCREAM SO BAD!!!" Sophie screamed. 

Biana covered her ears. "You're screaming right now, y'know." 

Sophie nodded. "Yes, I know." She grabbed grabbed random clothes and stuffed them in the bags. 

"You chose the ugliest clothes in the whole world," Biana told Sophie. "You know that right?" 

Sophie didn't care about clothes. She gripped her shopping bag. "I don't care! I need a word with Fitz and Keefe." 

"Do you want me to-" 

Sophie whirled around and faced Biana. "I don't need your help! I don't need your opinion, I don't need you to do anything, okay? This is none of your business!" 

Biana covered her eyes and ran away.