Chapter 25

A/N: OMG SORRY GUYS IM LEAVING AND I CAN'T LET THIS UNFINISHED ACCORDING TO MY SISTER SO YEAH I HAVE TO UPDATE IT REALLY QUICKLY AND LAMELY SO ITS GONNA BE SO LAME CUZ IM WRITING THIS WITHOUT THINKING AND YEAH SO PELASEEEE FORGIVE ME 

Sophie's heart was beating. She was sitting on a chair, tied with Keefe and Fitz circling around her. The room was dark, except for the two flashlights beaming at Fitz and Keefe's face, making them look mysterious. 

"Today," Fitz started, his voice low and grumbly. "You're going to choose."

Sophie took a breath. "Choose? Choose what?" She asked, even though she knew the answer. "And why-WHY are you tying me onto a chair?" 

"Because," Fitz said. "I know you're not going to choose me. So when you choose Keefe, I'm going to-" He took out a knife. "Kill you." 

****

*****

****

Sophie woke up with a scream. Her hair was wet from the sweat (ew that rhymes) and her heart was beating out of her chest. She took a moment to breathe and acknowledge to herself that that was all a dream. 

But why did she choose Keefe in her dream? Was that really what she wanted? And why was Fitz so mad that he wanted to kill her? 

Whatever. It was only a dream, after all. 

There was a knock on Sophie's bedroom door. She opened it. "Oh, hi, Keefe!" She said, startled. 

Keefe had an unusual look on his face. His head was down, and his hands were clamped together behind his back. "Foster, I'm sorry." 

Sophie knitted her eyebrows together. "Keefe... what's wrong? Is something the matter? What happened?"

Keefe sighed. "I know you like Fitz better than me. I'm sorry I tried to force you to be with me. Go ahead. Be with Fitz. I'm just want you to be happy."

Sophie's jaw dropped open. She shook her head. "Keefe...." She honestly had no idea what to say.  Her brain was mushed from everything.

Keefe looked at Sophie with a sad smile. "I'll be alright. The truth is what I need after all."

"No! This isn't true! I-"

Keefe put a hand over Sophie's mouth. "I know the truth, Foster. You don't need to persuade me that I'm wrong. The only thing I want in my life is for you to be happy." 

Sophie's face was frozen with her mouth open. Keefe slowly put his hand back down and started to leave. 

Sophie, panicked, grabbed him. "Keefe, I am happy! I will be. With you. Please don't leave me. I love you." Then she kIsSeD him. (:S.. bleh thx so much -AlohaVera- for telling me to write this lovey part >:<) 

***

Few Hours Later

Keefe and Fitz barged into Sophie's room. "Congrats. That was your third test." Fitz said looking unusually sad. 

Sophie stood up. "Huh?? What was?" She asked, looking from Fitz to Keefe. 

"So.. you know when I came to you a few hours ago.. saying that I was "sorry"? Well that was the test. Fitz was going to do something similar too, but the results came sooner than expected," Keefe said, smiling at Sophie. 

Sophie looked at Keefe with shock. Then she looked at Fitz. "Fitz, I'm so so-" 

"No need to apologize, Sophie. I just want you to be happy," Fitz said, looking at Sophie directly in the eye. 

"Geez, you sound like me," Keefe mumbled. 

Sophie didn't know what to do. Deep inside, she knew it had been Keefe all along. (A/N: Duh, I'M A SOKEEFE SHIPPER DUDE. but i feel so so so bad for Fitz :() But Fitz had been her very first love. He was still important to her. "So.. that's it?" Sophie asked. 

Fitz shrugged. "I mean... I guess? Sophie, even though I liked you- (no, loved you), what you think is the most important. And to make things formal, I'm sorry, so sorry, for putting pressure onto you. That was a dumb thing." 

"Is this another test?!" Sophie asked, frustrated. She threw a pillow at Fitz. 

Fitz laughed. "Of course not!" Then he threw the pillow back at Sophie.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Keefe called. From behind his back, he got out a silver square pillow with a heart and an arrow. He threw it at Sophie, landing directly on her chest. 

Cupid had finally made a match.