i just wanna give you the loving that youre missing. tell me what u want to do

Start from the beginning

*********

I dressed in my usual black hogwarts t-shirt and a simple white washed blue jeans. I have stopped bothering to dress up for him after he saw me during my gamer period.

After one sees you wearing baggy sweatpants and a pajama top covered with chips sitting on the couch playing games, you stop worrying about your appearance.

he came right on time as usual. When I opened the door he was breathless so he must have ran to my house.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was hanging out with the boys"

I smiled. "Good to know you're hanging out with them" and I ment it.

"Was Percy there?" I really can't help myself. I just wanted to make sure he is safe. I miss him and I really want to talk to him.

He gave me a weird look. "Yeah he was there. Enough talk about Percy we have a.....mystery location to go to"

Was it just me or was he about to say something else?

He offered me his hand and I took it reluctantly. This is weird he has never done this before.

********

He took me to ritz fucking Carlton for a late lunch!!!! He knows that I've never been there and I have been wanting to go since I was 6 years old!! I've always loved its Victorian era style architecture.

Piper's words came back to me. Was this a date? Was he asking me out? Is he interested in me?

Before I realized what the fuck as going on, we were seated in a room lavishly decorated with vintage furniture and the waiter placed a menu before us. Just looking at the prices made me faint. Is he really gonna spend so much on me?

"Order whatever you like, Annabeth. Treat's on me"

"What are we celebrating?"

"You finally getting over seaweed brain"

"That is something worth celebrating" I agreed. " but I really can't, luke"

"I thought It was your dream to dine at the Ritz Carlton? Oh and don't worry about the money, I've been saving up for this for a while"

"Luke i-"

"Just shut up and eat chase"

And I did just that.

**********
Right when we were eating our dessert he turned to me "I need to tell you something"

"Sure, but are you gone finish that?" I pointed to his caramel custard.

He rolled his eyes. "Really? Is your mind always filled with thoughts of food?"

"Yes and are you really gonna waste the extremely delicious and expensive custard?" I dragged the plate towards me and started digging in.

He took a deep breath. "Annabeth there's something I need to tell you and there is a 99.9% chance that you will Hate me for it and you might not even talk to me ever again but I gotta do this."

He continued "Seeing those texts between you and Seaweed brain made me feel something. Jealousy I guess and I knew in that moment that I couldn't bare to see you with anyone else except me. I know you're thinking that I'm probably a rebound and that you'll clary me and break my heart"

He looked at me with passion burning fiercely in his eyes. "But it is a pleasure, Annabeth to have my heart broken by you. If you gave me a chance we might happen after all. Even if it doesn't work out you will make a much better clary"

He let out a small chuckle. "No scratch that you're not a much better someone, you're the adorable, smartass, unique, weird Annabeth and I hope to be someone worthy of your love"

If that is not something every girl wants to hear i don't know what is.

He looked up shyly trying to judge my reaction. "So will you be my girlfriend?"

And I kissed him.

At first he was so stunned that he didn't even kiss me back. I felt so nervous like I had done something wrong. Is there a wrong way to kiss a person? After he got used to it he started to kiss me back fiercely and full of passion.

Our waiter cleared his throat and acted like two hormonal teenagers kissing was the worst think that he had to see.

***********

We were promptly kicked out of the restaurant but I felt so happy that I didn't have to mourn that I had been kicked out of my favorite restaurant.

When we were out in the streets I entwine my hands in his. He stiffened next to me. If we were the tweenagers we once we were I would have laughed in his face and he would have given a witty remark.

I turned towards him. "Did you practice that speech?"

He smirked. "Probably"

I fake gasped. "I didn't know that you had a single romantic bone in your body"

He looked me right in the eyes. "You don't know a lot of things about me, Annie"

And that was one effective way to shut me up.