chapter fifty-five

Start from the beginning

"no, you're right. i'm horrible," zayn groans.

"first of all i never said that. and you're not, you did the same to lucas," liam says.

"okay that just makes me feel worse," zayn says. "i'm using my kids to get information about my other kid. who does that?"

"every parent?" liam says. "we're not perfect."

"but i wanna be perfect," zayn pouts. liam chuckles, poking his husband's cheek.

"you're perfect to me," liam says. zayn actually blushes, he tries to hide his face but liam can see him. he pulls zayn to be on top of him and kisses him.

"i'm glad you're not mad at me anymore," zayn says.

"it was a stupid reason to be mad anyway. you're my family now, i should stop letting those people get to me,"

"i won't bring them up again. i promise," zayn says. he kisses liam on his lips, then on the stubble that's been growing on his jaw, then on his neck.

liam grabs at his jaw and holds his face firm, taking charge and kissing zayn for longer. zayn has a dazed look on his face when they pull apart. liam feels his dick twitching.

they're both only wearing matching robes. liam removes zayn's own first letting him become naked. zayn's nipples harden at the sudden exposure to the cool air. liam can't resist but tweak at it.

zayn smacks his hand away and pulls away, covering his chest. "that hurt. you know they're sensitive."

"sorry," liam chuckles.

"no you're not. stay away from my chest," zayn warns.

"fine, fine," liam says. he's a bit disappointed, he was looking forward to playing with them. whenever zayn is pregnant his nipples get so sensitive, he could even come just from liam playing with them. "come here."

zayn crawls with his hands and knees over to liam. he pulls liam's knees apart and unties his robe.

"get me hard baby," liam requests. zayn nods, he was already going to do that anyway, he used his hands to work his husband to excitement. his hands can't even wrap all the way around liam's length. liam was already half-hard so it doesn't take long for him to be fully hard. "can you ride me?"

"i'll move us myself so you don't have to do anything," liam adds, knowing how lazy zayn could be in bed.

"m'kay," zayn says, straddling liam. liam gets the lube that's laying around on the bed and applies it liberally on his length. zayn positions himself and settles down on it, taking inch after inch slowly. liam rubs soothing circles on his thigh.

"you okay?" liam asks when he notices zayn wincing. zayn nods. "you should've prepared yourself."

"no time," zayn says. "wanted to feel you inside immediately."

"fuck, when you say things like that it makes me want to get you pregnant all over again," liam says. he holds zayns thighs firmly, resisting the urge to just start slamming up until zayn gives him the signal that he's ready.

zayn starts to make slow movements with his hips, just making small eight figures with his waist. his eyes are shut in pleasure, he likes to close his eyes and just feel things. it makes the pleasure so much more intense.

liam grabs at his ass. "please tell me i can move."

zayn nods, he feels like he's adjusted enough and the burn has mostly disappeared. "you can move."