chapter one

zayn is going to be called mom by all his kids. there's also gonna be sexual content. don't read if you aren't comfortable with either.

...

"you're distracted," liam says, hovering his fingers on zayns lips. they're at a hotel room, liam put in some sensual songs and he could tell zayn was thinking about something else.

"i feel like a bad parent," zayn admits. "i don't know, maybe we should have brought them with us."

"zayn, look at me," liam commands, zayn looks up to him and smiles at his husband. "they're gonna be fine, okay? jordan is perfectly capable of taking care of his siblings."

"but do we really trust him to? i mean he's sixteen, he could have thrown a party as soon as we left."

"i can't believe you don't trust your own kid, i'm disappointed zayn," liam shakes his head.

zayn rolls his eyes. "oh please, it's jordan we're talking about."

"true, and thats exactly why i asked the elderly woman next door to keep an eye on them and report to me when she notices something wrong," liam says proudly.

zayn smirks, "wow, how devious of you mr. payne."

"i learn from the best, mr. payne," liam smiles back and then kisses his husband. the kiss gets deeper and more passionate especially since zayn is now finally in the moment.

previously he's been worried about leaving their four children at home while they travelled to italy to spend their anniversary and finally have a much needed vacation, just the two of them without the kids.

zayns first and oldest son, jordan was just sixteen years old. zayn got pregnant and had him when he was just seventeen, he remembered wanting to terminate the pregnancy because he was too scared to go through with it, but his parents being supportive made him decide to carry jordan to full term and he never regretted it.

jordan has always been a beautiful boy, from birth, he was born with a head full of curls and striking green eyes he probably inherited from his other father. see, liam wasn't his biological father, he had jordan before he met liam but liam didn't mind raising his son with him. liam treats jordan like his own and that's one of the reasons why zayn loves his husband so much.

jordan was a well behaved boy growing up, but as soon as he reached his teenage years, he's been acting up. zayn knows it's normal, he was exactly like jordan when he was his age. it scares him sometimes, his son reminds him so much of himself.

zayns other son, lucas and the first child that he had biologically with liam was fourteen years old. he looks like the perfect mix of them both, with liam's smile and zayns hair. zayn remembers being pregnant with him, then having to find out he was in labor when he was only seven months pregnant. he remembers lucas coming out really small and barely able to breathe. lucas had always been petite and zayn is sure is because he was born a premature baby.

then zayns last pregnancy, the result of which were two lovely young boys, twins, practically indistinguishable except for close family and friends that could tell them apart. noah and oliver, they were currently only twelve years old and despite them looking alike they were completely different.

noah was incredibly smart, he was the top student in his whole grade, his teachers were very impressed with him and he had several opportunities to advance to high school but he always rejected them in favor of staying in the same grade with his brother.

oliver was smart too, but not nearly up to his brother. however he never got jealous or tried to compete with his brother, he knew they had different talents. oliver was more into musical arts. he played the lead in every role at the school's theater. his dream was to be an actor and a musician since he couldn't decide which one he liked best.