chapter four

jordan^^ my baby❤️❤️

...

zayn gets up the same time with his husband, as he always does. liam always goes to work by 7 am, so he wakes up at 6. it's become a habit for them to get up at the same time.

"morning babe," liam's raspy voice says in his ear. zayn shivers at that, liam knows his morning voice is zayn's weakness.

"hey daddy," zayn says, deciding to tease his husband. liam responds by lifting zayn up and placing him on his lap. zayn chuckles at that. "wow, someone woke up happy."

"and horny," liam whispers, beginning to leave kisses on zayns neck, down to his shirtless torso.

zayn giggles, pulling away. "liam, no. you know morning sex puts us seriously behind schedule for the whole day."

"c'mon, it'll be quick," liam doesn't let him leave, he places zayn on the bed and starts to kiss him everywhere.

zayn moans, beginning to get into it. "ten minutes, tops."

"i can work with that," liam says, beginning to spread zayn's legs away from each other.

...

by the time they're done, liam dresses up to go to work and zayn simply wears sweatpants and a shirt and goes to make breakfast for all of them. liam helps with making breakfast sometimes, but he couldn't today because he felt like he was running late for work. so he kisses zayn goodbye and tells him to apologize to the kids for being unable to have breakfast with them.

lucas is the first person to finish getting ready, he arrives at the kitchen and sees only zayn there.

"morning mom," he says.

"hey baby, how did you sleep?" zayn questions as he flips the frying pan so the eggs fry properly.

"good," he says, taking milk from the fridge. at that point, both oliver and noah arrive at the kitchen, running for some reason. jordan follows after them grumbling.

"my god, can the both of you act civilized for once!" he complains, referring to his two younger brothers that almost pushed him down in their haste.

"jordi be nice," zayn chastises, then looks at his twin sons. "and what did i say about running indoors?"

"sorry mom," they grumble in unison.

they start to have breakfast together. zayn notices that jordan was barely eating and he was getting too engrossed on his phone. zayn doesn't say anything till when jordan starts to take selfies.

"jordan stop taking pictures of yourself at the dining table," zayn warns.

jordan pushes his plate aside, barely touched it. "i'm done. lucas?"

lucas rushes the last bit of pancakes to his mouth and he nods with his mouthful. "lets go." he mumbles.

"you barely ate," zayn points out.

"i hate breakfast," he responds. "bye mom."

"bye," lucas says.

"bye guys, love you!" zayn responds as he watches them leave.

now it's just oliver and noah taking their sweet time to eat breakfast. they're both having cereal. oliver and noah usually take the bus to school or sometimes zayn drives them. but jordan and lucas always go first, jordan just recently got his driving license and liam got him a car to celebrate.