chapter forty-seven

zayaad closes the door behind as harry holding rosie walks into the apartment. she's asleep, so he quickly places her in her crib and sits on the living room, sighing.

"what's wrong?" zayaad asks, sitting on the couch next to him.

harry looks at him and gives him a smile. "nothing's wrong."

"you have that look on your face when you're thinking about something. tell me," zayaad says.

"fine. it felt weird," harry says. "today, passing by my old house with rowan."

"why didn't you tell me? we didn't have to go," zayaad says. "zayn would have understood."

"zayn is like my bestfriend, i'm not going to stop visiting him because the neighborhood brings back bitter memories," harry says. "when we passed by his house, i felt like he knew i was there and he was going to come out to hurt me."

"he's not going to hurt you, not while i'm with you," zayaad says.

"i know. i was just being paranoid," harry says.

"you've been more tense lately," zayaad replies. "is there something you aren't telling me?"

"i'm just tired za," harry says, shaking his head and faking a yawn. he doesn't want to get into what's worrying him.

zayaad stands up to his feet and offers his hand to harry. "let's go to the bedroom."

"w-why?" harry stammers.

"i wanna treat you with one of my amazing massages," zayaad says.

"oh," harry says, allowing himself to be led by his boyfriend. when they get to the bedroom harry just stands awkwardly. zayaad searches for his massage oil.

"why are you just standing there?" zayaad chuckles.

"i don't know what to do," harry admits. why is he being so bloody awkward? zayaad dims his bedroom light till it's almost dark, not quite. enough that you could still see the environment.

"take off your shirt harreh," zayaad says. fuck, the way his accent pronounces his name makes harry feel some kind of way. not helping that the command seems somewhat sexual.

harry obeys, turning around when he removes it so zayaad doesn't look at his body. he's slightly insecure about his shirtless body, the scars and stretch marks he had while pregnant isn't exactly healed yet. plus, he's still got a tiny bit of baby weight to lose.

"lay down," zayaad commands. harry does, his face buried in comfy sheets as his tense body anticipates his boyfriend to do something.

"do you like lavender?" zayaad asks, his cool fingers slightly touching harry's back.

"i-i don't know," harry whimpers at the contact.

"how about vanilla?" zayaad asks. "you don't seem like someone that likes it vanilla."

"what?" harry breathes out. it doesn't sound like the man is talking about massage oils.

zayaad applies a slippery substance on his back and starts slowly massaging it. harry whimpers at the contact.

"relax," he whispers, harry realizes how close he is to his body when he can feel zayaad's breathe on him.

harry tries to relax as much as he can. he has to admit, zayaad is amazing at giving massages. he lets mout a moan when zayaad works at the knots in his back. his breath hitches when he feels zayaad's hands go lower, grabbing at his butt.