chapter five

^^thats what i imagine lucas as.

...

lucas realizes he has a crush on the new boy only after two days of noticing him. every day at lunch for the past few days he watches the boy as he sits next to his brother and his friends. jordan converses so freely with him, it makes lucas feel a bit envious of his brother. his friends even noticed his crush, and they helped by finding out his name for him. they told his name was elias, but that was all they could find out about him. he had no social media they could stalk him on.

he decides to take his friends advice and use his brothers popularity to his advantage and ask about the new boy.

right now, they're just finished with school for the day and lucas enters into the car, where jordan was already waiting for him.

he waits till they drive for a bit till he brings it up.

"so, the new guy huh," he brings up. he can't tell jordan straight up that he has a crush on him. firstly, his brother won't stop teasing him for it. but also, there's a chance that jordan will tell him the truth, that he has absolutely no chance with him. so he has to act coy.

"who?" jordan asks.

"the one with the tattoos that you sit with at lunch," he adds, hoping he wouldn't sound too suspicious.

"yeah, elias. what about him?" jordan questions.

"my friend lizzie has a huge crush on him and she begged me to investigate him," lucas rolls his eyes, pretending to be annoyed.

"i'm pretty sure elias is gay," jordan smirks, his mind beginning to wonder. lucas should have been overjoyed that he has a slimmer of a chance, but the way jordan smiled really puts a bad feeling in his stomach.

"why are you smiling like that?" lucas asks, not liking the way jordan was acting.

"like how?"

"like you know something i don't," lucas adds.

"i don't know what you're talking about," jordan says, but there's still a slight smirk to his face. it makes lucas annoyed.

"you fucked him, didn't you?" lucas blurts out without even realizing.

"lucas!" jordan frowns at him, not liking his little brother talking like that.

"well did you?"

"i did, but that doesn't mean you can accuse me like that," jordan responds.

lucas feels a pit in his stomach, he's really angry at his brother but he can't show it before jordan suspects it.

"do you like him?" lucas says, trying not to show that he was raging with jealousy.

jordan shrugs. "i'm not sure, i think so but i don't know him enough."

"how did it happen?" he asks his older brother.

"it was when we started talking and i figured out he was gay. then i asked him if he's done it before and he told me he was the best, i was just joking around and i told him to prove it. then it just happened," jordan admits.

lucas grits his teeth. "was he?"

"i mean, he's the second guy i've ever been with. but compared to my first time, he was way better," jordan smiles.

lucas doesn't say anything after that.

"what? are you jealous or something?" jordan raises an eyebrow at him.

lucas panics, was he being that obvious?

"why would i be jealous?" he laughs nervously.

"because i'm getting dick and you not," jordan teases.