33

With lots of cuts appeared on Chaeyoung's feet, she walked slowly back toward the dojang. As soon as she arrived in front of the dojang, she could see all her teammates were there putting their shoes on, getting ready to walk home.

"Oh.. Eonnie.." Somi who was currently on her feet still with her white pants called the small girl's name that took people's attention.

"Where have you been?" Minho said as soon as he saw Chaeyoung.

Instead of answering, she bowed her head 90 degrees toward the group of people in front of her, "I'm sorry."

Another teammate named Donghae said, "You.." he sighed, "You're not gonna explain anything Son Chaeyoung?"

Keeping her position, she muttered another apology toward Donghae, "I'm sorry."

"You.. Really!" Donghae took a step toward Chaeyoung as if he wanted to smack her, but Minho resisted him.

"Ah.. Donghae-ya. Stop it." Minho said while patting Donghae's shoulders for a couple times.

"Yunho sunbae-nim punished us because of what did you do. Then you came as if it was nothing? Aigoo, I can't believe it." Donghae blurted out under his breath while walking away from the dojang.

Donghae was famous for his wildness. Even toward his friends or teammate in the same year with him. His malicious words and acts made people tried to avoid making trouble with him, also the juniors started to closed their mouth whenever Donghae tried to say something.

"Good luck.." another her teammate said to her before actually going out from school gate.

Minho sighed, "Yunho sunbae-nim is waiting for you inside." he said patting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung could only nodded her head looking at the ground. She stood up from her position and see Somi standing in front of her.

"Somi-ya.. Thank you for earlier. I'll pay it back." she said while walking toward the dojang attempting to took her money from her bag.

Somi grabbed her hand, "You don't need to."

"B-but.."

Somi shook her head smiling, "Here." she gave Chaeyoung a paperbag of desinfectan and a pack of plaster bandage.

"I'll go first, eonnie. Don't mind what Donghae sunbae said. We're a team, right?" Somi said letting go Chaeyoung's hand from her.

"Yunho sunbae-nim is waiting for you inside." then she walk away from the dojang.

Chaeyoung nodded her head smiling, "Thank you."

She slides opened their dojang door, and see Yunho was already on his training suits, standing in front of the sandsack. Contemplating of how to greet him, she held the door knob tightly biting her own lips. It's still okay if Yunho shouted at her the moment he saw her. But, this silent treatment is definitely what she is afraid of.

Taking a quick deep breath from her nose, she stuttered, "Su-sunbaenim.."

Yunho crossed his arms in front of his chest and took a sit on the bench behind him. One by one, Chaeyoung let her feet lead her closer to him. With a quick glance, he knew Chaeyoung got some cuts on her feet. Rather than feeling worry, he scoffed off and look away from Chaeyoung.

This is worse...

That's what Chaeyoung thought. Yunho might think how she was not serious abouy the competition. It's 3 weeks left only before the real competition. Yet, she managed to get hurt from something that is not the part of the practice. It's just small cuts and of course it will healed in just a few days.