25

Hi. It's been over a month I didn't update this story. I am sorry for that. I was working on my thesis, if you guys were wondering why I got inactive lately. Hopefully, you still have any interest in reading this book.

Thank you. Enjoy yourself, here is your chapter 25, guys.

-strawberryjunk

25

Dahyun packed her things from her table wiping her tears quickly. Yeri who look at the panic Dahyun tried to approach her, "Hey.. What's wrong?"

Dahyun shook her head chuckling, "Nothing. It's fine. I'm just not feeling well." not long, Sana came into the class yelling her, "Dahyun-a!"

Yeri who knows the situation just by her eyes who keeps analyzing their relationship since Sana's first entry to this school, create an O shape with her mouth flickering her pupils awkwardly, "Ouch.. Okay.. I'll leave."

Sana held Dahyun's hand, "I'm sorry. I was an asshole there. I'm sorry."

Dahyun stay still for a few seconds and pulled her hand from Sana's grip wiping her tears for the nth times, she was about to yell but she realized that all eyes of her friends were now on them, she sighed and started to whisper, "Why did you say that?"

Sana swiped her hair frustrated, "Look.. I'm sorry. I can't stand it when I see you hurting!" she said whispered yelling too moving her hands in the air.

Dahyun bites her lip, throwing her bags to her shoulder and pushed Sana away from her track slowly, "I have to go."

Without any further ado, Sana took all her things and shoved it roughly inside her bag. A twitch could be felt inside her when she saw the inside of her bag went messy. She hated this, it's not beautiful. But, the messy heart of her because of her stupidity earlier, made her couldn't careless about her bag. She stomped her feet, "I'm going with you!"

Dahyun and Sana were running through the hallway when Chaeyoung arrived in the class. She could see how empty Dahyun's desk was. She must be gone somewhere, she thought. Scratching her head, she walked herself to her desk and just slumped her body there sleeping.

"Something happened, doesn't it?" Yeri her kind seatmate asked her.

Chaeyoung could only nodded her head looking at the window. She doesn't spare even a glance to her seatmate. After all those struggles she had in order to made up with Dahyun, the results was just being more messed up from before.

While Sana, who ran her whole life to catch Dahyun, finally could grab the hand of her ex, "Dahyun. Please."

Dahyun turned her body toward Sana, "Why did you say that?"

"I said I am sorry! I can't stand it wh-"

"When someone hurt my feeling?" Dahyun chuckled, "It is always just about you. Stop assuming that you did this for me. Just stop!"

"But.. But I did this for you. What are you talking about?" Sana felt like a teardrop of her tear was getting ready to rolled out anytime.

"No, you didn't! Gosh. I could have made my relationship with Chaeyoung better today! You.. You ruined it." as she whispered the last sentence of with her last breath, she stomped her feet away from Sana. Catching her? Of course that's what Sana really want to do for the first time right now. But, she herself know, she ruined everything.

....

With a loud thud, Chaeyoung fell on her butt after got kicked by Somi on the head, "Eonnie!" Somi yelled about to dashed away to her, but Chaeyoung raised her hands to prevent Somi getting closer to her.

She does not want people in dojang know she was on the edge of crying out loud now. Not because of her hurting butt, not because of how hard Somi kicked her on the face, but it's because maybe today she has lost her bestfriend ever.

Yunho pulled Chaeyoung up by dragging her softly by the hands, "You okay, Son Chaeyoung?"

If only she could, she would answer no. But, of course she couldn't, "Yes, sunbae-nim." she smiled revealing the turquoise gummy shield on her beautiful teeth.

"Do you think you can continue?" Yunho again asked with worry on his eyes.

Chaeyoung sighed nodding her head, "Don't worry about me."

Yunho nodded and clasped his hands into one, "Get ready."

Somi without any further ado, she went back to her strong form getting ready to atleast finish this practice match already and asked Chaeyoung what happened.

She started her small jumping while moving around trying to figure out where she could gain any points from Somi who is way taller than her. If she was standing way too far from Somi, it would be her disadvantage. Somi's feet would eventually reach her body with a perfect distance. But, if she comes any closer, Somi could have just punch her right on the face. She has to think, what steps that she had to do. One move, one point, and it's done.

While Chaeyoung was thinking, Somi fleet her kick to to her, with a great reflex on her, she used the counter attack technique from Yunho that made her vomit the other day. Yunho kept telling her to practice this counter attack without any rest. With a great distance and power, she could actually reach Somi's chest with her kick with a loud thud.

Yunho raised his hand, claiming it as one point for Chaeyoung. He told both of them to bow and walk away to the side for taking rest and drink water. Somi raised her hand and side hugging her small eonnie, "As expected. Son Chaeyoung. I can't beat you."

Chaeyoung chuckled wiping her sweats while walking toward the bench at the edge of the dojang when she saw Mina was there with a pair of glaring eyes. Chaeyoung cleared her throat, "Mina is here. I have to go to her. Bye, Somi."

Somi pouted, "Alright..."

Chaeyoung ruffled Somi's hair chuckling, "I'm sorry, dongsaeng." then she jogged her small feet to her girlfriend.

"Minari." she said softly revealing her deep dimple.

Mina gave her a quick smile and leaning her head to Chaeyoung pecking her on the lips, quick enough even it win over the speed of eye blink. But not with Chaeyoung's great reflex, she responded to Mina's peck and smile, "You're early."

Mina nodded, "Yeah. My coach told us to take it easy today. As we've worked our ass too much these past few weeks." she said giggling while taking position to sit on the bench followed by Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled, "You did great today, Minari."

"Thank you. You too. But, I bet your butt hurts?" Minari smirked.

"You saw that?!" Chaeyoung had an unbelievable expression on her face knowing she looked stupid in front of her girlfriend. She wanted to look cool in front of her especially when she was on a fight but here we go.

Mina chuckled, "Are you okay though? She kicked you right on your face." Minari pouted bringing her right hand to Chaeyoung's cheek caressing it.

Chaeyoung took Mina's hand and squeeze it carefully smiling sweetly to her one and only lover, "I am fine. Don't worry about me. Thank you."

"Guys! Assemble!" Yunho shouted from the edge of the dojang while clapping his hands loudly.

"Oh. That is my call. Wait for me, I'll be right back." Chaeyoung ruffled Mina's head softly and started to jogged herself toward Yunho.

Mina could only found her smiling foolishly because of her small yet sweet act that she loved so much. This is really the moment where she could feel her heart beats fast, head got hot whenever she got jealous, and worry that filling up her lungs for her. She's definitely fall in love toward the small girl.

"I love you, Chaeyoung." she whispered to herself smiling contentedly.

When the reality hits her that actually took her small smile from her face. The thinking of Dahyun. She knows Chaeyoung is her girlfriend right now, but she can't deny the feeling of how worried she is about the small girl's feeling toward the pale-skinned girl.

Mina slapped her own cheek light, "Myoui Mina. Don't be stupid. You know she only has her eyes on you. You have to trust her."