16

"Step back one step, twist your body slightly then kick with your back foot. That's how counter-attack is. C'mon, let's try." Yunho said to Chaeyoung while holding a target on his right hand.

"Okay." Chaeyoung manage to said between her heavy breath and sweats that keep flowing from the top of her head to her temple.

"Ya!" Yunho screamed as he gave the target forward toward Chaeyoung so Chaeyoung would do the counter-attack just like what he told her earlier. Maybe it's because of not practicing for a whole month, her reaction was so slow.

"Faster! You're so slow!" Yunho screamed and hit his hand to the target.

"Nae, sunbae-nim!" Chaeyoung shouted back showing him her determined heart in joining the upcoming competition.

"Again!" shouted Yunho now getting faster and let Chaeyoung did it until her back touch the wall of their dojang. Chaeyoung tried to take a deep breath while holding on her both knees trying to catch her breath as she felt it's suffocating her chest like she's low of oxygen. "Are you tired?" Yunho asked while walking back to the other end of dojang.

"No, sunbae-nim!" Chaeyoung shouted while slowly breathing.

"Good. Come here and take a breath slowly while walking. We're going to do the same thing again. Do you understand?" Yunho shouted from the end of the room trying to make Chaeyoung heard what he said as the other athletes were also screaming while practicing.

"Yes, sunbae-nim!"

Little did the small girl know, that Mina has been watching her practice the entire time from the bench inside dojang.

"She must be concentrating than ever that she doesn't realize I'm here." Mina said while crossing her hands in front of her chest. "What if Dahyun is the one who sit here? Is she going to not realizing it either?" she suddenly pout if she remembered what happened in the canteen. "Oh my god, Myoui Mina. What happened to you?! She's her best friend. It's a common thing!" so she took her tumblr and gulp her water down quickly trying to calm herself.

"Assemble!" Yunho suddenly shouted and told all of the members to assemble. He gave some speech toward his juniors while motivating them about not giving up even if it's really hard to achieve. It's okay to fail, as long as you've tried.

"Understand?"

"Yes!" shouted the taekwondo troops that scared Mina as it is really loud.

"You may go!"

"Thank you, sunbae-nim!" they said while bowing their head 90 degrees to Yunho and the other club members. When Chaeyoung was about to go to the locker room for members, she had the glimpse of Mina's shadow on the corner of the room. Chaeyoung it was only her imagination until she scrunch her eyes up to make sure if it's not only her imagination because of missing her.

Yes, it is Mina. Not with a second thought, she immediately dashed toward the beautiful girl on the corner of the room while hopping slightly as she was really happy. This is the first time Mina picked her up on her clubroom since the first time they know each other.

"Mina-ssi!" Chaeyoung shouted as if she was on the other side of the world that all people in the room turned to her. "Eh? Ehehe. Sorry." All kinds of murmur could be heard from all people as it's the most popular girl in school. Sitting inside the sweaty club room where all muscle and big guy gather around.

Mina only chuckled at this small yet full of muscle girl. When Chaeyoung was already stood in front of her, she took her tumblr and give it to the small girl. "Here."

"Oh? It's okay. I have my own water in my bag!" she grinned while slightly wiping all of her sweats on her temples. "I'm so sorry for this. It's been a month for me not to practice at all, so I give it my best here and I got this s-"