23

When both their slender fingers tied together as tight as possible, it's not impossible for them to feel each other's skin on their palms. One with the most silky and smooth skin on her and one who got a really strong grip on their fingers and kinda rough on her palms because of the amount of sports she had been doing for her life. Those rough-palm skinned girl had a big hands even if her height was not that tall.

The girl with smooth silky skin on her palm never stopped being surprised with the size of her new girlfriend's palms here that she loves to hold. She bites her lips again, thinking that finally she could realize what Momo has been saying to her to feel it. Not to think about it. Love is not a mathematic formula. We can never predict them only with one kind of point of view or thinking of it using the variables that ever exist from the past. Each person has their own characteristics, each person has their own experience, and those what makes you cannot predict love. You just have to feel it even if it hurts you.

If it does hurting you, atleast you realize that you still have feeling and love toward others.

It hurts, whenever she remember how the small girl only got her attention toward her bestfriend. It hurts, whenever she walked home togethet with her without any kinds of relationship between them. It hurts her even more, if she reminiscing the times when she reject her just because of her insecurity and negativity.

"You must have been hurt, back then." Mina whispered, trying to defeat the voices of those strong winds that keeps hitting their beautiful hairs, that Chaeyoung cannot stop her hands from tucking Mina's hairs to the behind of her ears.

"When?"

Mina sighed as she turned her head to the right facing her girlfriend, "When you confessed to me at the hospital."

Chaeyoung chuckled scratching her not so itchy head, "Well, yeah." she inhaled deeply and smiled, "It doesn't matter anymore. Because, finally I have you."

Rather than smiling because of her response, she pouted instead, "I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung stopped on her track, let Mina's hand on her hand go, and stuffed her both hands inside her ocean blue coat that she often uses on winter that the sleeve of her coat had a slight different color with the other parts of it, "I was hurt, indeed. It's normal for someone to get hurt in that kind of situation. When you confess to someone and got rejected, it's just normal to feel sad and hurt." Chaeyoung took a step forward closer to Mina who had her attention only to Chaeyoung. Her eyes got quiver a bit when she accidentally fall her gaze to the small girl's lips.

"Besides, if you accepted my love then just because you feel bad for me, that would even hurt me more than it should have to be. But now, I have you with your true feeling, not because of your kindness. It is enough to give closure for me regarding those heart breaking in the past. It's just feel right. So, it really is okay, Minari. You don't have to think about it." she brought her forehead to Mina's forehead and leaned there for a few seconds.

They were so close that each other's breathing touched their skin softly, created a small cloud around them caused by the cold weather.

"Thank you." Mina finally could create a smile which Chaeyoung had been craving.

Chaeyoung nodded her head slightly, and retract her head from her girlfriend, "We're here. You might be late if you don't step into your house right now, mademoiselle." Chaeyoung carved a slight teasing smile on her face made Mina rolled her eyes playfully, "Alright, monsieur." that could create a great cackle for Chaeyoung.

"I'm going." slowly she brought her long feet stepping into the gate of her big house that looks a lot like mansion.

Chaeyoung nodded her head smiling still with her both hands in her pocket. As Mina waved her hand, she raised her right hand replying to her wave chuckling slightly. Chaeyoung could realize easily that the taller girl doesn't want to leave either.