26

Putting her cold hands, as she just finished showering, to her girlfriend's plump cheeks, "Hey."

Mina jolted her body, widening her eyes slightly, "You scared me. Your hands are cold, Son Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung laugh at the shocked Mina and putting her both hands inside her coat when she sudden shouted,"Oh!" she got excited suddenly, and took her bag. Winter is coming. Rummaging inside her simple bag, she pulled out a long peach scarf from it. Trying to lowered her body to match Mina who was now currently sitting on the bench in the dojang, she kneels in front of her. Circling the scarf around her, "It's cold outside, Minari. You have to wear this. I don't want you to be sick."

After completely covering Mina's neck with her cute scarf, she pats Mina's head softly, "Is it warm enough?"

Mina slightly hides the lower half of her face into the scarf, nodding. Chaeyoung giggled pinching Mina's left chubby cheek. She stood up from her current position, offering Mina her right hand so the taller girl could hold it. Without any further ado, Mina grabbed it, squeezing it softly, "Thank you."

Chaeyoung nodded, putting both of their hands inside her coat pocket, "Let's go."

Walking together through the empty hallway, Mina remembered one moment when she came to school at night in the past, she started smiling by herself.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung who realiazed it as Mina's teeth was visible from the corner of her eyes, turned her head slightly smiling toward her.

Mina shook her head, "Nothing. Just remember something funny."

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows slightly, "Really? Mind to share?"

Mina took a quick glance at the excited Chaeyoung, and giggled, "It's just something stupid thing that I did."

"Well, I'm curious?" Chaeyoung raised her shoulder slightly grinning revealing her deep dimple.

Mina finally gave in and squeeze Chaeyoung's fingers slightly, "Remember when you confessed to me at the hospital?"

Chaeyoung nodded quickly. It's impossible for her to forget that. That was the biggest stupidest thing she ever did. She scrunched her eyebrows now, feeling a little uneasy. She was curious what kind of effect that she gave to Mina that time. Stopping at their track, now Mina was staring right into Chaeyoung's eyes smiling, "I got confused as you confessed to me so suddenly, so-"

Chaeyoung pulled her both hands from the pocket of her coat and cover her ears, "Oh my god, that was so embarrassing. I don't want to hear anything!"

Mina got flustered a little bit but the nervous Chaeyoung was covered by cuteness and love that it could broke Mina's heart in a short amount of time. She laughed out loud looking at her girlfriend and covering her mouth, "What are you doing, Son Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung mumbled a song that she likes the most, as she doesn't want to reminiscing her stupidity in the past, "Seollenda me likey, me likey likey li-"

Mina pulled Chaeyoung's hand from one of her ear, "Hey, don't you want to listen to me?" she pouted.

Chaeyoung felt guilty when she made Mina pouted like that, "Oh, no no no. Don't be sad. Please."

"Then, please listen to my story." she demanded strongly but with an aegyo tone still pouting.

If there were people walking through the hallway and look at what kind of state Chaeyoung was in, they would immediately agree that she was having a gay panic attack.

"Oh my god." she mumbled it between her heavy breath, "A-alright."

Mina giggled looking at her panic girlfriend and pulled her into a hug, "I myself, also feeling embarrassed, if I try reminiscing this memory." Mina couldn't stop her giggle, then she sighed, "So, I'll just tell it by hugging you like this. So, you won't see my red face as if it was boiled like a cooked prawn."