Chapter-48😈♥️

Reaching Near His Room He Saw Maids Coming With Food Tray.

He Gesture The Maid to Keep The Food Tray on Table And Then Move Out.

Picking His Shorts and Tee From His Closest He Walked Inside The Washroom to Change.

His Clothes Were smelling Because of All Things Few Minutes Ago .

He Quickly Took A Nice Hot Shower and Get Rid Of Dirt and Bad Smell.

He Came Out and Saw The Cutest view His Baby Was Wiggling Lying on the bed.

With A Cute Pout She was Trying To Wiggle Because Of Excess Body Pain.

Sidharth Heart was Also Aching Seeing Her Like This.

She Is His Everything Now and How Can He See Her In Such Bad Condition.

He walk near her keeping the towel on couch.

He sat beside Her and Ran His Hand on Her Hairs.

Crassing Her Hairs Nicely and Softly His Gaze Felt On A Deep Cut Near Her Upper Chest.

Just Below Her birthmark He Saw A Deep Cut.

He Thought Who Bloody Have This much Guts To Touch Her Over there.

His eyes became Red Just By Imagining Someone Touch Her That Too On Such Parts Which Is Only For him.

For him To See To Touch And To Suck and To Bite and To Play.

Unable To Control His Emotion and Desire To Kiss and Heal That Wound He Bent a bit.

He Placed His Cold Lips On That Wound Which Is Red and She Immediately Open Her Eyes.

She Shiver A Bit When He Started Sucking Her Skin Just Below Her Birthmark and Above A Bit Of Her Upper Chest.

He Softly Kiss It and Started Sucking It In Matter To Remove All The Dirty Touch on Her Chest.

She Moan A Bit When He Started Sucking It Harshly.

He Lost His Senses Because He Can Never Imagine Anyone Touching Or Seeing Such Private Place Which only Belongs To Him.

She Grip His Hair To Tell Him To Leave But Somewhere She Is Feeling some Sensation Growing Inside her body.

Shehnaaz: Sidhartthhhhhhhhh.

She Called Him Which Came Out As A Moan Turning Him On.

Sidharth Kiss That Wound And Took His Face Out From her Upper Chest.

Her Pale Face is Now Glowing With a Tint Of Blush on It.

He Smile and Hover Her making Her Shock.

Sidharth Softly Bent Near Her Lips and She was Helpless Because She Can't Move.

Sidharth: Jaan(Husky Voice)

Shehnaaz Look at other Side to Avoid Any Type Of Eye Contact.

Blush Was Constantly Hitting Her Cheeks.

He Thought To Leave All The Things and Close All The Doors and Window and Make Endless Love with her.

Let Whole Mansion Know Whom She Belong to and With That He Dug His Face In Her Neck.

Inhaling Her Scent Which calm All His Wild Desires and Heavy Breathe.

He Nuzzle His Nose on Her Jawline Making Her Shiver under his touch.

His One Touch Is Enough To Make Her Calm and Blush Like Red Tomato.

Kissing Her Jaw Line and Neck He Came Out Of Her Neck.

Sidharth: Jaan I Know You Have Lot's Of Questions and Query About Me And My Past.

Shehnaaz Look at Him With Tears In Her Eyes...She went Numb on The Thought Of Him Dancing With Another Girl and Kissing Someone Else.

Her eyes where sparkling With Shinning Tears And His Heart Miss a Beat When Her Eyes Fully Filled With Tears.

Sidharth: Jaan (He said Almost Choking)

Shehnaaz Look at Him and Look In His Eyes Making Him Smile Slightly.

Her Red Nose And Pink Cheeks Uff She Look So Tempting.

Shehnaaz: Aap Haas Rahe Ho(in Low Voice)

He Got Up and Came Out of There bed and  Picked Her Up In Bridal Style.

Sidharth: Mera Bacha Hai Hi Itna Cute Koi Kase Na Haase.

Shehnaaz chucked Softly Only He Can Make Her Forget Her Pain.

There Are Lot's Of Question Jn Her Mind Which Need to Be Clear Soon So That They Can Live There Life Peacefully.

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤️