Chapter-33😈❤

Waking Up With a Beautiful Smile Shehnaaz Found her self in a Beautiful bedroom and on a Soft gentle mattress.

Her Eyes Beamed Seeing Amazing Scenario Just Infront of Her Eyes.

Shehnaaz's POV:

The Mattress is So Damn Soft Like Just Don't want to make up.

I woke up with a Bit pain still on my Back and Fuck The Scenario Infront Of Eyes made me jump.

I Yelled in Pain because Fuck I Got So excited that I Almost Forgot about My Back Pain.

I Hear The Clicking Sound of The Door and Here Is He My So Called Akdu Sidharth.

Sidharth: What Happen Baby Is Everything Okay.

He Came near me and cupped my face in his and I Smile in pain.

He Layed me down and Started caressing My Hairs.

Sidharth: Why U Shouted?

"Mmmm I just jump Seeing that." I responded With Pout and He saw at the direction and Grin Like a Baby.

Sidharth: U Like It.

He Said and Lay beside me and My Breathe Hitched Like Why He Effect me so fucking much.

"Hmm "

Sidharth: This was My Favourite Place to Chill in Weekends.

Shehnaaz's POV End.

Shehnaaz: Why are We Here?

Her Low Voice and His cooled Look Uff .

Sidharth: Just To Have a  Change in Life.

It was hard to tell her the Truth but This was not the right time to tell her Stuffs Going Around.

Shehnaaz: Hmm.

Sidharth: Okay Get Up Now.

He Help Her to Get up and Put His Phone out of the Pocket and Called Someone.

A Girl Enter In Black Dress And Greeted Both of them.

Sidharth: Help Her To Get Fresh.

Ordering and Handling her to maid he went out to Know more about what's Happening.

Sidharth was Walking Down The Stairs When He sensed Someone Gaze on Him.

He Really Felt Some was Keep a eye on him and Really was in no mood to ignore know.

Sidharth Put His hand on the back of his waist and Above his pants.

Sidharth Quickly Descended The Stairs and Hands still on The back that if any Moment he want can take his gun out.

Sidharth: Stop.

He Placed his gun on the back head om Someone who was walking Towards the back Door.

That men Shiver on his position because he was aiming his gun on his back of the head

Sidharth:Turn

He Turn and Sidharth raised his brows Asking Who Are you.

Men: Boss I I I I

Without Waiting for a Second he put his gun inside his mouth.

His words died...Eyes pop out in the fear of Being killed in a Second made him Shiver.

Sidharth: Those Who Call Me Boss and Are Belong to my Team never Sweat in fear Because They are chosen By Lots Of Struggle and Training.

Sidharth forced his gun more inside him making him Shiver hard.

Sidharth: Who are you?(He Shouted)

Rohan And Alex With Few More Guards came in hall and saw him.

"Boss "

Sidharth Saw Them and Still Forcing his gun in his mouth he was Giving looks to speak the words out.

Rohan: Boss He is The Caretaker of Our Mansion.

Sidharth: That's Why he was keeping a Eye on Me...U Think i am Fool.

His Tone was Loud and Bold Enough To Make Men pee in his pants.

Rohan saw Alex and Alex Nodded in yes and They went Behind that guy and Held his hands back.

Sidharth took his gun out and pointed Straight on his head.

"Speak Now"

Guy: Ronnie...ronnie..

That was it for him and he kicked on His Main part making him faint and other men smirk.

Sidharth: I Fuckin knew it.

Rohan: Ronnie His Bodyguard?

He asked Alex and alex Nodded in yes.

(Mera Rohan baby is Innocent usse nhi pata yrr...Kutta Ludo Khel tuh)

Sidharth was angry...Angry That Who Can They know About this villa...What the Fuck They Want...ahhh...It's Irritating Know.

Sidharth Ignored Everything and Walk back to His room to calm Himself.

And To Calm Himself all He Need is His Naaz His Peace.

Sidharth: Increase The Security and Re Check the List.

He Ran Towards his room feeling suffocated and Enter with a jerk.

His Past Haunt Him..The Fear That Again Someone Will Ruin Him..Again Someone Will snach his Happiness...Again He will be left all dead in sadness.

(NOTE: AGAIN)

He Saw Shehnaaz was Changed in Blue Polka Dot Night Suit and Just Smile Seeing her.

Sidharth walk to change his clothes and Shehnaaz Also Gave a smile to him

Shehnaaz was Lost In Her Thoughts That Why She feel Different when He is Beside Her.

He Make Her Feel so Secure Just By Being Around But Still That Statement Make her back off of her lovie dovie Thoughts.

"HE IS NOT THE ONE YOU THINK HE IS"

Her Mind is Still Telling to Back off and Her Heart Asking Her to Melt down in His Love and Care.

Sidharth: Thinking about Me.

Shehnaaz Turn her face nd Fuck He was so damn close to her face.

There nose were Touching and Her heart was beating Badly.

When He Came and sat and How Did He know that She was Thinking About him.

The Eye Contact was Precious.

Her Eyes Were Full of Love and His Full Of Obsession.

Innocence was beaming in her eyes and Devil thoughs in his.

Were They Made for Each Other?Will they Fit in Blanket of Love?...Will They Confess Their Feelings?.

PROMO:

Sidharth: Agar Woh nahi Mili Na Toh Tum Sab Maaro Ge.

(WAJAH TUM HOO KA TIME AAGYA HAI😈❤)

_______________________________________

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW YOUR CUTE WRITER PLEASE 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤❤😘