Chapter-12😈❤

Stopping The Car With a Jerk Sidharth Look at Shehnaaz Who was Already Slept Blabbering About Herself and Her Life.

Sidharth Tug Her Hairs back and Smile Look at Her That Finally He is Having What He Wanted And Smirk.

Sidharth: Get Up Baby

Sidharth shake Shehnaaz a bit and She Hummed and Got Up with a Jerk Seeing A Hug Mansion.

Shehnaaz: Holly Shit Is This Yours.

Shehnaaz Without Looking at Him Jump out of The Car and Stare The Whole Mansion with her cute Eyes.

Sidharth Immediately Got down and Took steps Towards her and Held Her by waist and Pull her Towards him.

Sidharth: I Warned U Na Don't U Dare to Get Out of The Car Until I Open The Door.

Shehnaaz look at his eyes and The power of His eyea speaking Dominance Make her weak and She look Away not Taking his Intense Gaze more.

Sidharth Groan In Frustration and Immediately Dug his face in her and Inhale her scent to calm His Body down.

Sidharth nuzzle his nose in circular motion on her neck sending shiver down her spine.

Sidharth: Things U Do to Me Baby U Don't Even Know How Painful It Can be Breathing My Rules and Eye Contact.

Shehnaaz was so Damn lost in his Touch And Was Breathing Heavily That She didn't Even Care About his words.

As Shehnaaz Didn't Respond He bite her neck making her scream a bit in pain and Quietly Suck That Bite to Give her relief.

Sidharth: Use Your Words When I Talk to You(in a Husky Voice)

He Lick her earlobe and Move Aside still holding her waist.Her face was all red and Shehnaaz look down And Sidharth Smirk.

Sidharth: Let's Go Baby

Sidharth's hand still on her waist making her weak but she ignore it and Enter Inside The Gate.

Her Mouth was wide open When She saw A Beautiful Garden at The Light Side and Swimming Pool At Left At a distance.

Shehnaaz was Shocked that who is he dude like his house no no mansion is so damn big.

(PHELE TO WOH TERA KHASAM HAI DUSRA WOH INNOCENT BUSINESS MAN HAI I AM WITH SHUKLA JII🤭)

Sidharth: U Can Have a Round Later Because It's Already Very Late Let's Go.

As Sidharth Enter Inside All His Men Bow there head dow and Sidharth Gestured them Itss Ohkiee.

Sidharth Holded Her Waist More Tightly Proudly Walking That She is His and she was scared seeing weapons and all.

Shehnaaz: mmm Itne Saare loģg?

Sidharth: Just For Security Baby.

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes and Sidharth Took her inside the house.The Huge Brown And Golden Gate Open Making Shehnaaz Almost Faint.

His Mansion was his pride and Everything Inside His Mansion Speaks Decency and Beauty.

Except 3 Things Which Was 3 Idiots Jumping On Sofa Like Kids and Watching Some Doremon Movie.

Sidharth Make faces Like Koi izzat Nahi wala and Clear his throat to Gain there attention.

Rohan: Shizuka I Love U

Varun : Ab Anywhere Door merko bhi Chaiye.

Alex: Nobita Bina Roye nahi reh Sakta kya.

Sidharth Gave A Faint Smile to Shehnaaz Who Didn't Even Look at Them And Was Busy Admiring The Whole Mansion.

Sidharth: Ek Second Baby u Stay Here Only.

Shehnaaz Nodded in Yes and Sidharth walk Towards Them.

Sidharth stood behind Them and Saw How Messy The sofa was Looking and The table to Which was filled witv Chocolates Popcorn and Pizza.

Sidharth: Ahem ahem Movie is Interesting Na.

All Together: Obviously Its is.

Sidharth: My Punch is More Interesting (with Smirk)

All Gulp Hard Recognising What The Fuck They Did and Stood up In a Second and Look at him.

Sidharth: Better U Guys Behave We Have a Guest Here (With Smirk)

They all Look at The Direction Where He was Seeing and all Gulp Hard That He Just Bring Her home now What The Help There Boss is upto.

All Three very Well Know That Shehnaaz is the First Girl Coming Inside The Mansion and They all Know His thoughts are not at all Innocent regarding her.

Sidharth walk Towards her and Held her waist who was Playing with her baby fingers and Look up at him and smile a bit.

Shehnaaz was not Feeling Good Vibes She was happy that she is with Someone who care About Her But her but was not Feeling good.

Sidharth: All Good

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes And 3 Idiots came there Maintaining there Personality and stood Infront of her

Shehnaaz Chucklr seeing them and Started laughing and Sidharth was Shocked Wtf is she laughing.

They all look at Sidharth and Sidharth also laugh a bit And Maintain His poker face🤭

All Together: What Happen

Shehnaaz: Hyee Rabbaa Hahahah Aapke Chehre hahah.

Sidharth Don't Know why feel Current Inside his body Seeing her laugh and let her laugh no spoiling the Moment.

Shehnaaz Stop Laughing Because Sidharth was Staring her and look here and there.

Sidharth: Ahemm Go And Wash Your Face Guys.

Basically There Whoĺe Face Look like a mess Because of Chocolates Spread on there Mouth 🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

All Jump and Ran Towards the Washroom area Recognising wtf they just did.

Shehnaaz Look at Sidharth who wink at her and Look down in a Second.

Sidharth:" Keep Her Luggage In My Room "
.
.
.
.
.
.

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND DO FOLLOW PLEASE 😈❤❤😈