CHAPTER-15 😈❤

Hey My Lovely Readers ❤
Now Will Upload Haasil and Wajah tum ho together wanted ki Dono ke 15 15 chaps Ho jye❤
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid: What the Fuck You Were Doing(in a Stern Voice)

Shehnaaz instantly Close her eyes by His Sudden Outburst and Sidharth took a deep breath near her face.

Sidharth : Open your eyes (in slow voice)

Shehnaaz Slowly open her eyes Listening his dominating Voice and Sidharth slide his one hand on her waist.

Sidharth: What U Were Upto?

Shehnaaz Didn't respond his question Because his hand move Towards the knot of her kurti making her breath Hitched.

Sidharth : Do You have Any Idea What u Did.

Shehnaaz realized That Her Kurti is a bit backless and the dori was about to open.

Sidharth: U Were Dancing and Your Back was Looking So sexy (near her ears)

Shehnaaz lower her gaze when he roam his hand on her back.

Sidharth: But These scenes are Only for me to Look(in a stern tone)

Shehnaaz look at him and His Eyes became red and He Punched the wall leaving her waist.

Shehnaaz : Sidharthhhhhhh

Sidharth gave her a look and Held Her hand and took her too the back gate and Sidharth hold was damn Tight that might leave marks.

Shehnaaz: Mera bag wohh

Sidharth stop and turn back and Give her a Deadly Glare and Shehnaaz look down instantly.

Sidharth: We Will Get that

And again Started Walking and Open the door for her side nd Made her sit.

She Quietly Sat On her seat and Look down on her lap and Sidharth came and sat on the driving seat.

Sidharth: Why U Were Dancing when those bastards were Shamelessly Gawking at You?

Shehnaaz started Playing with her baby Finger and Sidharth Huffed.

Sidharth: Answer me baby.

Shehnaaz: Hayee Merko sachi Nahi Pata  Ki Tha ki Woh mmm

Sidharth: U Didn't know they were there

He clench His Fist and Look at her with full anger.

Shehnaaz: Mmm Nahi Ki kab Meri Dori Wohhh mm...

Sidharth: That not my question

Shehnaaz Rolled her Eyes on His Akdu Attitude and Sidharth Chuckle a bit.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz: Ahh Amma Mein Bass Practice kar rahi thi hamesha karti hu( with a cute pout)

Sidharth Can't lose his temper more and Holded her hand and Shehnaaz look at Him.

Sidharth: I hate Some Gawking At You and When U Were such Kind of Dresses.

Shehnaaz's POV

WTF He Call My Dresses Bad orr weird and i Raised my Eyebrows cutely and He shook his head in Disbelief Hawww Akkdu.

Sidharth: Let's Go Home

Shehnaaz: wohh mmm Meri

Sidharth: U will get Your Bag Baby

I Don't Know why i blush on his baby word and he Smirk and He look so Hot Ahhh Shehnaaz shut up.

Sidharth: Let's Go.

I Nodded and Look Outside The Window Wohoo Beautiful It's Look Good To Be in a Car Shut Up Shehnaaz.

POV END

They Reach Their Mansion and Shehnaaz Didn't get out this time and Sidharth also didn't get out and she look at him.

Sidharth grab her wrist and pull her Towards him and she landed on His Chest.

Sidharth Dug His Face in Her Neck and inhale His drug and Nuzzle Her nose making Her Breathe Hitched.

She was Breathing Heavily and Sidharth pieced His Teeth on Her neck making her hiss in pain.

Without soothing her pain He came out her neck and look at her and Shehnaaz made a sad pout in pain.

Sidharth: That's Your Punishment and Open your Hairs now.

Shehnaaz open her hairs and Let it fall covering her bare back which was not that bare.

(SHUKLAJII KE LIYE WOH THODA HI BHOT HAI AAG LAGNE KE LIYE AADHE COLLEGE KO🤣)

Sidharth made her get out and She walk Towards the gate and Smiled Listening some giggles.

Sidharth: Not Again(and roll his eyes)

Basically 3 Idiots were playing with the water coming out of the fountain 🤣

Sidharth: U Go Inside

Shehnaaz ran inside Giggling look at them who were almost drench.

Rohan was Jumping and Alex was Throwing Water on him by his hands.

Varun was Drinking the water coming out of the fountain 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sidharth walk Towards them and Rohan and Alex Stop playing seeing him and Varun Was Still drinking water.

Varun: Ky Hua

And Drank the water again and Rohan and Alex grin there teeth looking at Him and He Turn His back.

Varun spilled the whole water on Sidharth🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Sidharth: U stupid Idiot (in a loud Voice )

Rohan and alex badly try to Control there laugh but Can't and Laugh like mad kids🤣😂

Sidharth Glared at them and They stood straight but still some was laughing.

Looking up they saw Shehnaaz Laughing Badly and Sidharth smile seeing her like this.

Sidharth Glared at Her and She Instantly went in closing the Balcony.

Sidharth: U Guys Meet me in Basement today.

All Look at each Other and Sidharth went Leaving them scared.

Sidharth open the gate of His room and Inhale the scent.

Sidharth:My Whole Room Smells Like Her That's what I want and I Got It and Now I will get wanted more from her.

PROMO:

Shehnaaz ran and Hug Sidharth and Sidharth eyes were splitting anger.

COMMENTS PLEASE AND VOTE TOO😘😘❤❤❤❤