CHAPTER-24😈❤

"FIRSTLY THIS STORY IS NOT SAME AS BUSINESSMAN ONE IT HAVE A DIFFERENT LINE SO BE CLEAR ABOUT IT"

His Honest Confession Made her Numb He Lost His Calm and Dug his face in her neck.

Sidharth: Shehnaazzzz

His husky voice was creating some different sensations in her body. IS He the same Ruthless..Cold Hearted...Or May Be Heartless Businessman?.

Different Questions were running in her mind and Came to Reality when he bite her neck bone.

Shehnaaz: Ahhh

She hissed and He twirl his tongue around her red bite mark to soothe the pain.

Sidharth: Be Habitual Of It Darling.

Saying so he back off leaving a Blushing red Shehnaaz.

Giving her the full chance ot ran away Because he was Losing it Damnn And She Ran yes ran Fastly not wanting to lose herself too.

Breathing Heavily She Reached The Bar counter and blush hard. Indeed She like him But He Really Likes Her?.

Guy: Hey Beautiful!

Shehnaaz look at the voice which came from her back and Turn her back towards the same boy she meet in the dance hall.

Guy: Wanna Have A Sip.

Offering His Drink He Look at Her Lustfully and Shehnaaz Took a step back.

Shehnaaz: No Thanks.

Shehnaaz was About to turn Only to be held Harshly By Him.He Pull Her Towards him in a jerk.

Guy: I Am Telling U Babe He is Not The One U Think...Stay Away Otherwise Consequences must be worse.

Shehnaaz: Mind Your own Business.

She jerk his hand away and He held it again more Tightly. NOT knowing Someone hate a Little scratch on her.

Guy: Warning U For The Last Time Baby Girl He is Seriously Not then kind of man U Or we think he is.

Shehnaaz tried her best to get rid of him and Try to jerk with full force but it was not at useful.

Guy: Fierce Enough?

Shehnaaz was about to speak when he saw something Scaring her Badly.

Yes None other than Her Sidharth Standing behind That Guy With Dark Red eyes and Veins popping out.

She gulp her and That Guy Smirk on her reaction not knowing what Coming next to him.

Sidharth's POV:

I was Walking Towards the bar to hold my lady in my arms and Saw Something Which Boiled my blood to next level.

Another Jerk Trying ti Flirt Around With My Girl that wasn't enough for to get angry.

But When I Saw Him holding Her Hand Boiled My Blood Badly I was shooting daggers on him.

Shehnaaz saw Me Losing My calm which was Quite visible on her face that she is Scared .

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh

Her soft Innocent voice melt my heart But Not Mind which was stuck on there hands.

He Turn His Head towards me in fear and That's Was enough for me to punch his face like a punch bag.

POV ENDS.

As The Guy Turn His Head a Tight Punch Landed on His Face Making him lose him balance.

Whole Hall look at Them Because the intensity Of Punch made him fall on floor with a thud voice.

All gasp Seeing him angry and In No Minute Sidharth Held His Collar Bending on his level.

Sidharth: U Bloody Moron

Punch

How Dare U

Punch

To Touch Her

Punch

To Flirt With Her

Punch.

Rohan and Alex Came Running Towards him and held him from back.

If He Lose his Shit he must just kill him now Using his secret gun Placed on The back of His waist.

Rohan: Boss Leave him

Alex Try To Held His Hand But No One Cam Calm The Angry Sidharth Oberoi.

Shehnaaz was poked by Natasha and Author To Go And Calm him down.

She ran and Held His Hand and In No Minute The Angry Sidharth Fliped to the calm one.

Shehnaaz: Please Go Home Please.

Her Baby voice was Shouting and telling him that she is Scared Please get out from here.

In No Minute He held her hand Possessively and Look at The Guy which was lying Lifeless.

Sidharth: I Don't Like A Single eyes on her and U Bloody Touched Her I Swear Just for Her I Am Leaving U Otherwise

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh

Sidharth left him and Took steps Towards the Gate holding his Lady with Full guts.

Shehnaaz was Scared not Because Everyone Got to Know That she know him but Because He hate Any boy around her.

Sidharth made her sit inside the car and Close the gate with a long thud sound and enter to his side.

The ride was Silent and Shehnaaz too remained silent because Angry Oberoi is Dangerous.

(NOTE THE POINT)

Shehnaaz was now in deep Thoughts He is not the one I Think then who is he...Who was Him Was he just trying to fool Around or is Something really fishy there.

Her Thoughts broke the Moment the car stopped and Sidharth jump out the car and Open the door for her.

She look at him with Puppy eyes but It Went vain because he Didn't care about it being for god sake he is angry.

Shehnaaz ran upstairs to change her dress and to avoid angry Sidharth but Only He know He will talk to her Now.

Sidharth Followed her Because He want to Know what he told to her Because He Saw Her taking to him.

Sidharth Can't bear to Lose him He Don't care But he Can't lose her because of Such small issues.

Promo:

Sidharth: What he told u Shehnaaz (in a Stern tone)

Shehnaaz: Nothing was Justtt offering To have aa dance (in low voice)

She should tell the truth or Should not?

What U Guys Think confession Pyaar ka Tha ya Obsession ka?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DO COMMENT GUYS AND YES VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER ❤❤❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Do Check The Stories By :
AmreenShaikh273 ❤❤❤❤❤❤