CHAPTER-22😈❤

Shehnaaz's POV:

Shehnaaz's POV:

I Literally Don't Know Where He is And I Am Here Sitting and Chilling in Balcony With my Strawberry Milkshake.

Yesterday Night I Don't know when I Slept and When I Woke Up I Found a Girl In Our Room and She told Me Sir has Told U Not To Get up from the bed.

And I Was Like The Who will go to Washroom and All then SHe Helped Me and Here I am In My Cute Baby Pink Pjs.

I Never Thought Of Someone Taking Extreme Care Of Mine I Felt Very Different When He is Around Me But I Am Still Not clear about My Thoughts.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

COME IN (I Told and She Entered In My Bedroom With 3 Packets and Went to The Bedroom)

She Stood There and Help me to sit at bed and I Open The Parcel with a Blush On My Face.

"GIFT FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY I EVER MEET"

I Blush On That Note and Instantly Open The Parcel with Excitement.

I Jump and Squeeze My Hand When I Saw Pretty Balck Short Dress.

I Open the Other One Revealing Some golden accessories and The Other one Revealing Flat golden Tempting Foot Wear.

Note: NO HEELS MERA BACHA BECAUSE YOUR LEG IS STILL NOT FINE.

I Jump on His Caring and Protective behaviour and Felt a Eye on Me But i Royally Ignored It.

POV End.

Sidharth's POV:

She Slept On My Arms yesterday and I Made her Slept on Bed and In The Morning I have a Urgent Meeting With my Gang so Can't Postponed It.

I Hate Leaving Her alone in this condition so Appointed Julie To Take Care of Her.

I Sent Her the Outfit and Some more things Which I Personally Selected for her.

She was Looking Damn cute Blushing and Jumping like a Kid. I was Blessed To See Her Like this.

I Closed My I-Pad and Went to get ready as I Have To Make sure I Reach on Time.

Here Shehnaaz was all Ready Looking Absolutely Beautiful and Gorgeous In Black Dress and Golden Accessories.

Thnkss to The Pain Killer Given By Doctor her Leg is Now Absolutely Fine and She can walk without any help.

Shehnaaz's POV:

I was Looking Literally Literally Beautiful And I Blow a Kiss to Myself and Flip my hair and Took my Golden Clutch bag in my hand.

I Went Out And Saw The Driver Holding Roses with his head bow down and I Took the Roses and Smile at the note.

Note: I Know You Must Be Looking Damn Gorgeous Can't wait to See You.

His Little Attempts were Making Her Smile and Blush.She Know Somewhere She is Falling For Him But Don't Know About his Feelings.

I walk Towards the Gate and Enter the Car and Thought to ask about sidharth.

" Mmm Where is Sidharth?"

I Ask A Bit fumbling and He answer me That He will Meet U Soon.

POV End.

Sidharth was Looking Damn Hot in Black Tuxedo and Black Shinning shoes all set to Kill Girls with his one Glimpse.

Sidharth was Sitting in His car and Was Smiling Thinking about How she must be Looking.

Shehnaaz Reached The Venue Hall for Fest and Literally all The Boys Were Gawking Her and Kill Were Giving her looks.

Shehnaaz saw natasha approaching Her and Smile Seeing her in pink dress and She Took me Too the Corner.

Natasha: U Look Hot babe.

Shehnaaz: So You😉

Natasha: Mmm who is Your Partner?

Shehnaaz: Mm No One Approached Me Yet(with a Fake sad smile)

Natasha smile Knowing That No one can even dare to approach You Darling Because No One Have the Guts.

All The Hall went on A Silence Mood and Dean Grab The Mic.

" HELLO MY LOVELY STUDENTS I HOPE U GUYS ARE ENJOYING BUT LET US ALSO WELCOME FEW IMPORTANT GUESTS"

All Clap And Hooted And The Dean Smile and The lights went dim.

Natasha Saw Someone and Shiver a Bit And Shehnaaz saw At Same Direction and Saw Alex Standing Near the bar Leaning his back with a soft drink in his hand.

Shehnaaz: U Ok?

Natasha: Mmm Yaa He Just Handsome A Bit😁

Shehnaaz: Hmm He is (in a teasing tone)

Dean: So Let's Welcome The Most Successful and Handsome Businessman...Who is None Other Than The Trusty The Owner of Our College.

"SIDHARTH OBEROI "

Shehnaaz gasp on His name nd all The eyes were focused on his entry.

Shehnaaz eyes fell On The Most Good Looking and Handsome Man Of This Eve Entering With Full Attitude.

All Girls were Almost go Went Gone and Shehnaaz Eyes Were Fixed on his Chest His face his Biceps and Damnnn His Aura Was so Sexy.

Shehnaaz was Looking at Him and He Walk With An Attitude and Aura Speaking His Royal Nature.

He Went on the Stage and Ran his hands through his hair uff and Girls gasp on His Sexiness.

Sidharth grab the Mic Giving All a Cute Smile and One Hand in his pant pocket.

He spoke few words and She Was Just Lost in His Features and his Voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do Comment and Vote Please and Yes I Am Not Well Sorry Agar Koi Mistake Ho🙈❤😈