CHAPTER-25❤😈

Sidharth's POV:

I was Waiting for Her to Come Out From the Washroom area.

I was so Tensed Because Her Face was telling me that something went wrong between there convo.

For sure He will beg for Dealth Once I Deal With her...How can that Bastard Touch My Girl.

Clicking of The Door knob Brought me back to Reality Nd Here She is Standing in Cute Peach colour Satin nightdress.

My Eyes went Darker The Moment I Realised her Cleavage is Quite Visible to be.

Does she know how much she drives me Crazy by her each move Damnnn I Will Lose my patience soon I Guess.

I walked Towards her Nd She was Playing with her baby Fingers Looking Everywhere Except me.

POV ENDS.

His Gaze was Making her weak Even She was not looking at him but Can feel his gaze piercing holes.

He Stood Infront of her and Groan In Frustration When He Got the clear view of her cleavage.

Sidharth: Ahhh I Can't.

He Slip his hand and Encircle it Around her waist and pull her with a jerk.

Her Breath Hitched the Moment he dig his nails in her waist to Control himself and Dug his Face in the Crook of her neck.

Sidharth: Why u Do This to me Baby.

Shehnaaz Didn't know what to so just held Her Biceps and rub it Softly to calm him down not knowing that was making his beast awake.

Sidharth softly rub His nose in her neck and Rub His Hands on waist.

Sidharth took his face out and kiss her jawline making her Shiver.

Sidharth with another hand held her Wrist and Took it near his mouth still holding her waist with other.

Sidharth Slowly kiss her knuckles and Shehnaaz Realised How Hot he Was Looking in  Black Pants and Shirt with two Buttons open.

Sidharth Kiss her each baby Fingers Looking deep into his eyes to Control himself and Softly nibble his lips on her wrist.

Shehnaaz try hard not to shy but failed badly and Sidharth Left her Wrist and tug his few hair strands Back to her ears.

Sidharth : What was he talking about.

He said in a soft voice looking deep into her Eyes but she felt something Different in His eyes snd broke the eye Contact.

Shehnaaz : Nthgg...

Sidharth : What he told u Shehnaaz (in a Stern tone)

He want to be calm but the View of him speaking to her just some inches away From her face flash on his mind.

Shehnaaz: Nothing was Just Offering To Have a Dance (in a soft low tone)

Sidharth very well know that She is Not Telling the truth because few sweat beads form on her forehead.

Sidharth: Ohh really Are u Sure?

Sidharth tone was Dangerous this timw and Shehnaaz just Nodded in yes to avoid further more talks.

Sidharth left her waist and without looking at her walk out of the room.

Shehnaaz know She was Doing wrong but what To Do His Aggressive nature is The Only Thing He fear for.

Sidharth made his view to his secret office near the Gym and Call 3 Idiots to meet him there.

Sidharth Eyes were red Because He was pissed off with the fact that what the Hell he told her.

All came and Alex Closed the Gate and Now The room was Silent only sidharth Tapping his foot on the Floor was the sound they can hear.

Alex: Boss He Is In Our Basement if You want we c...

Sidharth: I Want all The CCTV Footage of Party in One Hour.

His voice was Cold making them shiver and Varun Nodded and Call His men To Get All The Footage.

Sidharth: Where Is That Bastard?

Alex: Boss Basement.

Sidharth Stood up and Walk Towards the gate and Open it with His fingerprints.

His cold Attitude was making them hell scared Because Emotionless Cold Sidharth Is Also Dangerous .

(NOTE KR LO JLDI JLDI TAB TAK MEIN ROHAN KO TAKE CARE MESSAGE KR DETI HU🤭)

Sidharth ran his hands through his Hairs and Walk Towards the Garden area.

The Underground basement open and Sidharth walk Inside Followed by 3 Idiots.

Sidharth fist his hand when he saw that man lying Lifeless on the ground.

Sidharth: Wake him up.

Rohan walk Towards him and Took the whole Jug of Hot water and Throw it on his face.

He woke up while screaming and Sidharth Smirked Seeing his condition Nd bend on his Knees.

Sidharth: Listen I am Not Interested In Wasting my 0.1 second in Talking with you Just Tell Me What You Told to Her.

He smile In pain Sidharth groan in Frustration and Alex Held his hairs and pull it Harshly.

Sidharth: I am In No Mood To Play Games U Moron just speak.

He Didn't utter a words except giving him a evil grin making him Lose his temper.

Sidharth got up and Moved to The Drawers and Took a screwdriver with Knife out.

He walk back again and Sat on his level again and Showing the sharpness of Knife he stab it direct in his palm.

Ahhhhhh....His screams made him grin and Took the screwdriver and saw his face which was now full covered with sweat.

Sidharth: Last Chance Tell me Otherwise Don't accept mercy from me.

He Didn't say anything Testing his patience and He stab the Screwdriver in his thumb.

He Screamed Loudly and He took it out and Stab it again and again took it out.
..

"ANDREW " He spoke Someone name making him hell angry and Stab the screwdriver back in his thumb.

He left him lying lifeless again and Kicked the chair and Screame high.

Sidharth: Ahhh that Bastard How can He....

All look at him with same range of Anger and He walk out of the Basement.

Sidharth: Ahhh Did he told her now that's not happening.
That's Not Happening (he shouted)

Promo:

Sidharth saw the Whole CCTV Footage And His anger was now on another level.

Andrew jii Kon hai yeh ase kase jldi batau ruko zara.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENTS PLZ AND DO VOTE GUYS🥀❤🥀❤