Chapter-7😈❤

Shehnaaz was trembling in Fear and In Cold Both.

Sidharth Eyes were all red in Anger and His aura was Screaming danger.He Left Her waist and ran his hands on His Hairs Trying to control his Anger.

Sidharth turn to His Men Whose Eyes were down and 3 Idiots was shocking Seeing his veins popping out and jaw Tight.

They all Gulped hard and put the gaze down to the floor and Shehnaaz was Crying now.

He turn Around and Open the two buttons of his shirt and Look Deep into his eyes.

She Looked away in fear and Now his Anger was on top that Why the Fuck she did that.

Sidharth Holded her chin softly and made her look at Him.

Fear in Her Eyes and Anger in his was the perfect combo of Ice and Fire.

Sidharth: He was The Reason U Ran yesterday?(in low Voice)

Shehnaaz was Already Scared and Didn't know either to speak yes or Either no.

Sidharth: Was He The reason (a bit loud)

Shehnaaz Started crying and Nodded in yes And That was ut for Him to Stay calm.

He turn towards his men and Look at them with anger...Frustration...Irritation Scaring them to Another Level.

Sidharth: Get Him(in a Loud Voice)

One Command and Everyone ran from there to get him and Sidh Rub his Forehead hearing her hiccups.

He turn smile seeing her sad Pout face and Walk Towards her and She step back in fear.He Kept Walking and She Kept stepping back.

He Smirked and She hit the wall and look back and then Infront only to Find him near her face.

Her breath Hitched when he caged her in his arms against the wall and breathing near her face.

Sidharth: Baby Don't U Ever Try To Run away from me.(in a Husky Voice)

He Keep his face in her neck and Nuzzle his nose on her collar and she clutched her eyes shut .

He Planted a Cute Kiss On the Crook of her neck and look at her and Smirked Seeing his effect on her.

He pull his coat more covering her curves and Button up some button of it. Shehnaaz was Happy That some care for her And Respect her atleast.

Sidharth: Come With Me

He Turn Back to find no one behind him and Took her hand in his and Walk Towards the back door and the Corridors was silent because Classes was going on.

This is what she Thought but rohan told the men to keep the Corridor Silent and To ask Everyone to stay inside there Classes.

Sidharth Took her Towards his car and Shehnaaz stop at a bit distance Seeing so many cars in a line and Sidharth look back at her.

Shehnaaz: Wohoo Merkoo Wohoo

Sidharth Know she is nervous Because of her weat clothes but he drag her Towards the car.

Sidharth: Sit in

Shehnaaz: Meraa Roomm wohh

Sidharth: I Know Where is Your room I Will Drop You.

Shehnaaz widden her Eyes like who the fuck is he all the time why his aura Speak Dominance.

Sidharth made her sit and Went to Another side and settled himself down.

Her Room was just 5 minutes away but for him he Can't let her go alone in this condition..She was his..His to love his to cherish His to hold and his To Do Anything.

He drop her and Directly Went to his home all The time his mind was stuck that How dare he see her how dare he touch her.She is His Obsession She is his only his.

(NOTE: OBSESSION 😂)

As he Reached his Mansion without looking at anyone went direct Towards the back of the Mansion .

In the Garden there was gate in which he entered and there were some stairs which lead to underground basement.

(HAAR BAAR WAREHOUSE THODI LEKE AAU GI WAHA ABHI BHI PURANE STORY KE LOG REH RAHE NA🙄)

Sidharth folded his Sleeves and enter the code and enter in the hell yes it was a hell for his enemies his back Stabbers.

Sidharth wore his mask Because the smell of the basement is worst. He Specially Keep His Enemies there to feel what is hell.

He sat on the royal chair and Gulp the cold water to calm himself down.

And here Enter the Another Ruthless Mafias of His Team Yes the three idiots with gun in there hand.

He Stood beside them and Some men brought veer and made him sit on his Knees.

Veer: WHAT THE FUCK WHY U BROUGHT ME HERE HAN I SWEAR U GUYS WILL PAY(He shouted)

Sidharth: Hahahah (Evil laugh)Look Who is Talking About Pay and REVENGE.

All Chuckled at his Kiddish Warning because he fucking was Sitting Infront of The Sidharth Oberoi Whose name is the definition of Fear.

Sidharth: Alex Start Your Work.

He Bent a Bit still sitting the chair on the Level of his.

Sidharth: Sidharth Oberoi ki Chiz ko Dekhna aur Usse Chuna ka Injam Kya hota hai woh ab Pata Chale Ga.

Veer started Shivering WTF He Told "SIDHARTH OBEROI " The Ruthless Heartless Mafia.

Alex Brough A Knife and Some wax With a Fire box.

Fire was coming out of the box and He started Sweating.Sidharth Grab his hand and kept it on his Knees and ask knife from alex.

He Slowly rub the knife on his hand and He Winced in pain Because it was sharp.He Cried in pain when he again rub it and Again rub it And Again.

Blood Started oozing From His hand and Alex Open some wax and Put it on his hand.

Sidharth Stood up to walk away and Slap Him hard before walking away.

Sidharth: Pay for u Sin Bastard.

Alex Kept his hand on the fire box and the wax started melting and The cuts in hand started Paining and Burning.

Veer: Ahhh Haan Pleaseseeeeee ahhh Sorrryyy ahhhh.

Sidharth Smirked Seeing him crying in pain and Walked out from the basement.

PROMO:

Shehnaaz : Apkkaa Naamm Kyaaa Hai?

Sidharth: Sidharth Oberoi

Her Breath Hitched The Trusty and Owner of Her college Sidharth. The Billionaire?
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENT Plzzzzzz AND Doooooo VOte 😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️