Chapter-1😈

Sidharth's POV

Tapping the Floor with my Foot I Was waiting for Him To Reply.

Here I Am Sitting on My Chair and Then Man Infront of Me Is Begging for mercy like Seriously?

I Stood Up and Loaded my Gun And Walked Towards him and He Started Sweating.

I Bent on My Knees and He gulped hard.

POV Ends

Sidharth : Tell Me Before I Count 5

Man: I I I I Don't Know

Sidharth: Ok Then

Sidharth Took his gun and Placed inside his mouth.

Shotttttttt

Sidharth: I Hate Who Plays With My Money.

Sidharth Throw His Gun towards his men and Asked him to clean it.

He Rolled his Sleeve up and walked Towards the gate.

Suddenly His Phone Started Ringing So He Picked It Up.

Sidharth: Hello

Guy: Bro Come Soon Please

And the Call cut.

Sidharth Fastly enter in His car and Asked The Driver to drook Fast.

Shehnaaz's POV:

I Am Busy Sipping My Fourth Coffee Alone because no one gives me company Because i am not Interested in talking to anyone.

I Was Busy Completing My Assessment Because We are Having Some function in Our  College.

Ahh I So Damn wanted to sleep but I  Can't Because I Had To Some more works to do.

I Picked all My Stuffs and Ran to Auditorium too look around.

I Saw Some Seniors coming in my way I Just Bow my Head Down and Started Walking.

POV END.

Guy: Hello Beautiful

Shehnaaz Didn't Look At Them and Started to walk again when that senior hold her hand and Pulled her Towards
Him.

Shehnaaz Started Panicking Because She Literally Don't know How To Manage such things.

Shehnaaz: Leaveee Mmm Yyy Hannddd...

Guy: Awww Baby Daar Gyi??

Shehnaaz Just Tried to Get Rid of Him when some girls came and The Immediately left them.

Girl: Veer Baby

Guy: Han Baby

Girl: Don't Touch Her yrr see How sensitive she is...She might get hurt na...

All Started Laughing and Shehnaaz Ran Towards her hostel.

Shehnaaz used to Live in Hostel and Work In Some Restaurant to Pay for It.

Scene change:

Sidharth Enter His Mansion Breathing Heavily and Saw The Most Irritating Thing.

3 Guys Were Sitting Nd Munching Some popcorns and Watching Movie.

Sidharth Slowly walked Towards them and Cleared his throat.

Guy1: Wohooo Tom Is The best

Guy2: Noo Jerry is the best

Guy3: Ahh Naaah Popcorn it the best.

Sidharth:What the Hell Is Happening here (He Shouted)

All jumped from there seats and stood up Seeing the angry Sidharth.

Sidharth: U Guys Are Mad or What I Came Running Because I Thought U Guys Are in trouble and U Guys are busy watching movie and munching popcorn.

All Together: Bosss mmm Broo Mmm Sorryyyy

There Puppy Face melted him and He Shook his head in Disbelief .

All Show there Bunny Teeths seeing  Sidharth Smiling.

(So So so Here is Yours and Mine Favourite 3 Idiots)

Rohan: Sidharth's friend and Works under him and take care of His Business stuff.

Alex: He Is Like A Brother To Him and He is excellent In Playing with weapons and Someone's mind.

Varun: He Is The One Who Take care of the People who dare to mess with him.

(AB RONNA MAT MERKO MAAN NHI THA LEKIN TUMLOG KA SAD FACE HUH🤭❤)

Sidharth : Guys Be Serious Yrr I Don't Like Such stupid things u all do.

All Nodded in yes and Sidharth walked away.

Rohan went to his study to tell him about his schedule.

Rohan: Boss u Have To attend one Function of XYZ College Because U Are the Owner of It.

Sidharth: Ahhh I Hate these Stuff Yrr Rohan Please You Guys Go.

Rohan: Boss It's Important and Media will Also Be There.

Sidharth Nodded in Yes and Rohan Left the Room.

Sidharth's POV:

I Am A Ruthless Mafia but I Never Hurted anyone meaninglessly yes I have Obsession of Perfumes And Whatever Smell I Love It's in My Room Within 1 Hour.

I Hate No And i Don't Think twice Before Killing Someone.

I Invest in Many Businesses I Have Restaurants,Colleges and Many More things Running under me.

EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT ME THE HEARTLESS MAFIA KING.

Ahh Again Those Girls Will Throw Themself On Me For me Ahh I Don't Like Girls I Just Hate Them.

Last Time Entering College Was My Mistake Because They Started Clinging Over Me and Then i told Everyone That I Will Not Think twice before Killing u so better move...Ahh Boring Stuffs.

POV ENDS.

Shehnaaz Entered her room and Throw Herself on The Bed And Started Crying Loudly.

Shehnaaz (Hamesha Asa hota hai Ki Log mera ko taunt kre hai...Hamesha yeh seniors mekro tang krta hai Koi Mere Se Baat Nhi karta Kyuki Seniors Ne Sabko Dara Diya hai Meri kya Glti Ahhhhh)

Shehnaaz was Taking To Her Baba jii She was Totally Broken Because Once She Slapped one Senior for misbehaving with her from then only no one dare to talk to her.

She also spent time alone because no one understand Her feelings.

HERE U GO WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF WAJAH TUM HO.

WAIT HAI WATCH THE OBSESSION BECOMING LOVE😈❤

COMMENTS PLZ NA AND DO VOTE🤭🤭😈😈😈