CHAPTER-19😈😈

Sidharth's POV:

Everything Was A Mess By Now She Didn't even Greeted Me a Good Night.

Huffs I Don't Know Her Everything is For me How can I Allow Her To Wear a Dress Which Will hsow her Milky Soft skin.

The Thought Of Boys Gawking on My Girl Was Making Me Anger But I Left the Room and Went to Gym.

Entering Gym Area I Walk Straight Towards The Mirror And Press A Small Button Which was Located at the side Hidden by curtains.

As The Mirror Gate got open I Walk Inside and Saw 3 Idiots Already Sweating Badly.

I Ignore Them and Walk Towards my Chair So Basically This Is Our Secret Meeting place Just we 4 know about it.

Rohan: Boss It's Fucking Impossible How They Got to Know About Her.

I laugh scaring them and stood up and Walk Towards Rohan and he Took a step back.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth:U Think After That Restaurant Stund They Wouldn't Have known about it.

I Pause and then Alex started Calling someone and I Took his phone.

Sidharth: Firstly She Didn't Knew About Us and My work.

Secondly Make sure She Don't suffer because of Our rivalry.

Thirdly Get Some Good Girl Bodyguard For Her .

And lastly Let me Complete my Sentence Then Call or Do Whatever u want.

He throw his phone on him and Walk back to his Chair and relax himself.

"SHOW ME THAT BOX"

His voice echo in the whole room and varun forward the box which has red symbol with A Cross Logo attach on the top.

Sidharth: It's Would Be Better if they have Stick A Birthday gift ribbon on it Bloodly Asshole.

All Laugh like a Devil and Went near him and Stood beside him.

"HEY MY DEAD FRIEND I HOPE YOU GOOD AND IT'S GOOD TO SEE THE LOVER BOY SHADE OF YOURS IT SUIT U MORE U KNOW THAT...

He Crushed that note and took Another one.

"HOT CHICK I MUST SAY BUT DON'T FORGET MY REVENGE IS STILL PENDING U WILL PAY FOR IT...A LOVELY GIFT FOR YOU I HOPE U LIKE IT LOVER BOY"

I Open the Envelope And Close my eyes and Throw it On Floor.

"FUCKING SHIT "

He YELL on Top of my Lungs and All look at me Horrified.

Sidharth: How He Got these Pictures....
Ahh Find it out Know.

Sidharth Puch the Table Harshly and Rohan call His men to Investigate In 2 hour about it.

Sidharth's POV:

My Jaw clench and Fist Became tight That How The fuck He Got The Pics of My Girl Adjusting Her Skirt and Shirt.

And I Was Sure These pic are of Today's Evening and I stood Up and Went To The Punch Bag.

I Was Taking my all anger out And the boys were finding Every Clue About Who did he get them I Will Make Sure that Person will suffer hard .

I was Hell Angry and Frustrated That This Group Can't even touch me But I Forgot That There easy target Can Be My Girl

Ahhhhh I Shouldn't Have Pull that stunt On Restaurant Today But wait What is That was done Purposely?

I Ran Outside our Secret room and They Followed me.

By Now I was sure that they may Have Guess about it And This was Plan to take my reaction out and That man is surely Involve in it.

POV End.

Sidharth: Rohan Ask Our Men That Did they Got the Guy Who was there Today at restaurant.

Rohan: No Boss He Ran away The Next min he came out a Black car was Waiting for him and He went away.

He Stop in the middle and Turn Around And Took a deep Breath.

(AB THODA SUSPENSE RHKO)

Scene change:

Morning rays Hit Shehnaaz' s face Making Her pout her lips and She got up from bed and Stretch her arms.

Sidharth: Good Morning Baby

Shehnaaz's POV:

Fuck What Is He doing Here I Rub My Eyes Twice And he was Sitting beside me.

Sidharth: What Happen Sweetheart

He Came Near me and Cupid my face wtf why he is being so Romantic today I Shiver when he kiss my neck.

Sidharth: U Know U Smells Too Good.

I Was About to say when he Started Showering Some wet kisses on My Neck and Again i was numb.

Sidharth: Baby Are U still Angry.

And Then i Came Back to Reality Yes I was Angry to Him and I am Allowing Him to kiss me.

(KOI NAHI BABY AB YAAD DILAYA NA MENE AB BAAN JAA SHERAWALI MATA😬)

I pull myself away and can see him looking at me with a bit in anger.

POV End.

Shehnaaz : Woho mm

That's it Sidharth Stood On His Knees on Bed and Pull Her Hand and She fall on Him and He Switch the position.

Shehnaaz was Breathing Heavily And Sidharth was looking deep into His Eyes.

Sidharth: Don't Force Me Baby I Just Hate When u Distance Yourself from me.

He Lick Her Neck bone Making Her moan and Sidharth Kiss her on her sweat spot.

He came out her neck and Tug her hairs back into her ear.

Sidharth: I Want U Too So Badly But I Am Controlling But Don't Test My Patience naaz

Shehnaaz bite her lips to Control her blush on his Honest Confession and Sidharth Groan.

Sidharth: Don't Do That i Swear I Will lose now(in a Stern Tone)

She Hug Him Tightly in fear and Sidharth mumble baby In Low Voice.

Sidharth: Ok So you can Wear Short Dress.

Shehnaaz: Seriously

Shehnaaz left him and He Stood a Bit up and Touch His Nose with her.

Sidharth: Yes mera Bacha.

And nuzzle his nose with her and Shehnaaz hug him again.

Sidharth: But....

PROMO:
MEIN THI TUM THI MEIN THI TUM THI KAUN THA

KAUN THA

SIDHARTH AUR USKA POSSESSIVENESS THA 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENT PLEASE AND DO VOTE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
IF YOU LIKE MY UPDATE 😂❤