Chapter-13😈❤

Shehnaaz was Hell Shock What The Fuck He Said His room What It's a big Mansion Can't He Alot Her Another Room.

Her Smile Faded and She Look at His men Who Took Her Luggage up and Sidharth Was Feeling Restless Don't Know Why and Just nuzzle His Nose on her neck.

Her Thoughts Broke the Moment Sidharth started Nuzzling His Nose and Rubbing Her waist they were still at the entrance.

Shehnaaz Push him a bit and Stood a bit at Distance and Sidharth Anger rose a bit That WHy the hell she pushed me.

Shehnaaz: Wohh Humm wohh.

She wanted to explain but Sidharth  Started  Moving Towards Him Making Her shut her eyes and In No Minute He Find Herself in Someone's arms.

She open her eyes and say Sidharth carrying Her in His arms in a bridal style and She Look down Because his eyes were a bit red.

Sidharth's POV:

I So Badly Want to Control My Self But I Just Can't and Then I Started Nuzzling My nose on her Neck And I Am Addicted to do that.

I Don't when I Started Rubbing Her waist and What She Did She Pushed Me away Raising My Anger to another level.

I Walk Towards her and Pick Her in my arms without Listening Her explanation.

I Can see her sweating But at This Moment I Really Don't Care I so Badly Want Her to Know That She is Mine.

I Took Her Up in Our room and The whole Walk was Silent because I Don't want to lose my calm soon.

She was Scared but At This Moment I Just wanted to tell her never to push me.

Making Her lay on the bed K Went to Close the door and Shehnaaz Curl her legs a Bit.

I Took slow Steps Making her Gulp hard i want to relax Myself Whatever It is I Can't Make Her Feel Like she is In Hell.

I Sat Beside He And She got back a Bit and A Frown Why Is She So Scared of Me I Can't get that.

I Held her Wrist and Pull Her Towards Me and she Closed her eyes .

"OPEN YOUR EYES NOW"

I try to be calm but my tone was not and She Open her eyes and Saw My Eyes and Blink Two Times.

I Left Her Wrist and Started Hovering her and She Was Scared I Can See That Clearly.

In No Second i was above her and she was Lying beneath me and I Took her Tiny hand and Pin Her above her head.

She try to Wiggle Testing my Patience i Put a little bit weight on her so she can't just do that.

Finally She Look away not know that she is giving me access to her neck and I Dug My Face in Her neck.

Shehnaaz Breath Hitched The Moment I Pull a Bit of Top To Touch her milky skin.

I Was Nuzzling and Rubbing her waist and she was Breathing Heavily and I took me face out of her nd Went near her throat.

Nuzzling my nose to her chin down to her throat was making her loose her calm.

Shehnaaz: Leee leeaveeee Mee

Her Voice was like a moan to me and Pinched her waist and Bit her Just above her cute Birthmark .

She Hissed in pain And I Suck the bite and Rub the Pinched part.

POV End.

Sidharth went near her ears Showering wet kisses and Spoke in a Husky Voice.

Sidharth: Don't U Ever Try to Push Me Baby I Swear Neither My Thoughts are Innocent about U And Neither I want u to Scream my Name too Soon.

Shehnaaz eyes widen on his bold confession And Look At Him who was Already looking at her .

Shehnaaz: Whaatttt (in low voice)

Sidharth: U Better Know what I Said.

Shehnaaz: Mmm Wohhh

Sidharth: Baby Just Don't do That again.

Shehnaaz: Buttt We Wohh we Were at Entrance (in one go)

Sidharth Chuckled and nuzzle his nose on her nose.

Sidharth: I Literally Don't Care and Don't U Dare To Do That.

With That Sidharth got up and Went to His side of Cupboard and Took his tee and Shorts out.

Sidharth: No Arguments now U change here and I will Change in Another Washroom.

Shehnaaz Nodded in Yes and Got Up and Went to her suitcase and Took Her Night Suit out.

And quickly went to change...Whole Shower She was Trying to guess His Intention Towards her Which She Failed Badly.

Shehnaaz came out and saw Sidharth sitting on the couch with The Dinner and He Gestured her to sit beside her.

Take Slow Baby steps Towards him and Playing with her fingers she sat beside her.

Sidharth : Have Your dinner and Sleep Because I Don't think u Have to miss your classes tomorrow.

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes and Sidharth raised his Eyebrow.

Shehnaaz: Han mm Yaa

Sidharth gave her the Plate and She ate it Nicely and Sidharth Went to Clean His hand Ordering Her to Stay in Bedroom.

Sidharth Didn't want His Butlers To Look at her and Asked her to Stay inside.

(Whole room hai bada sad Waha pe Bedroom and Couch alag alag area mein hai😂)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Promo:

Sidharth saw her dancing nd Some Boys Gawking At her.

I Want This story To Be a bit mature in a Positive way yrr Even I Know U Guys are Not Innocent But I am Ok Now Comment 🤣😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
TWO CHAPTER GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND DO FOLLOW 😈😈😈❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें