CHAPTER-26😈😈

He was seething in Anger and It was Almost mid night when he walk back to there secret Office room.

Sidharth was Pissed off about the fact that in his presence how can Andrew's men dare to come near her.

He sat on his chair Leaning his back on the chair to calm himself down.

A sudden Possessiveness ran down his  spine and Stood up with a jerk from his chair.

Sidharth's POV :

What If They Try to take to her away from what if They Pull Some stunts to make her against me.

No Ohh gosh that's not Happening no even in my dreams.

I look at varun who just enter the room with his Laptop.

I Groan in Frustration I Fucking Want to Know Everything He Told To Her and I sat back on my chair.

Rohan Stood beside me on the right side and Varun on my left Followed by alex.

Varun played the Footage and My Eyes was Fixed on The Screen and there was pin Drop silence in Room that the Voice of Songs were echoing in the Room.

"Stop" I said As I Saw That Boy came and Stood Beside her and I Noticed something weird in his dress.

"Play " I Shrugged my thoughts away and First Thought to see the whole video.

My Blood was Boiling and Boiling There Closeness was something Running in my mind.

And the next Second I Just Shut the Screen Down knowing that I was right And the Thing i fear for was Know has Already put in her mind.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth Huffs and His eyes Were Splitting anger.

" NO ONE BLOODY NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME"

He Shouted making 3 Idiots Numb and Sidharth push rohan aside and walk Towards the couch.

Sidharth: Who the hell he is to Warn Her to Stay Away My...Piece Of Shit.. How Dare He.

Sidharth anger was raising by each passing second he very well know on day she will Know about all the things he Don't want her to know.

If She got to know How Ruthless he is to get his Obsession To Get His work Done...To get what is his Will She Love Him?

Thoughts and Thoughts and Thoughts Were Roaming in his mind.

Sidharth: Why didn't she told me?

This Question hit his wrong nerves what if she really think that...whatever That Guy told to her might be right.

Confusion...Frustration...Anger All Emotions Mixed Up and His Anger was now on next level that he might hurt Anyone.

He Took a deep Breathe and Walk Towards his room He badly need to Calm his nerves down.

Aggression is the Only thing she fear for and he is the Man with full of aggression and ruthlessness.

He Enter The room and In a Second he was lost in the sweet scent of His room Truely she has own his mind and Somewhere his heart.

(Note: Somewhere)

He took a step inside and Saw the Sweetest View of his life...She Was Sleeping on the couch.

His Peace Indeed Her face is Everything For Him now If He Don't See her face for more than 30 min He Get mad over same stuffs.

The Man seething in anger just few second back is smiling see his baby sleeping like a baby.

Sidharth eyes was fixed on Her face and She was Looking so damn cute....But Why was she sleeping on Couch.

Sidharth walk towards him and held her hand which was Almost about to touch the floor.

Siting on his Knees he ran his hand on her soft hairs and Smile Seeing her cute lil pout and So Badly want to kiss that pout.

His hand went to her Soft cheeks and gently rub it and Suddenly his eyes again went dark in anger.

Why She didn't told me the truth...Is She Scared?...Is She believing Him over me?...Will she ran away from Me??...Will She Stay the same after Knowing the truth?.

Questions were Running in his mind raising his anger and He Softly Kept her hand on her chest and Ran Towards the Washroom.

Entering Inside the Washroom He Open the shower and Stood under it without removing his clothes.

Just he wanted was too Calm his Bloody nerves which was popping out and His mind which was Running with Lot's of doubt and Questions.

He Stood in the shower for more than 15 mins without any Moment but his words were Running in his mind.

" He is Not the one You think he is"

"Stay Away from Him"

He punched the wall so hard that his anger increases more He Bloody want the answers of every fuckin question Running in his mind.

Sidharth came back to his room changing himself in Short and Normal Tee and Went near her.

Picking her up in his arms he went near the bed and Laid her softly and Gently.

Covering her up with Quilt He Kissed her forehead...Whatever the matter is He Can't hurt her which was clear by his action.

Sidharth sat on the couch watching her sleeping face and was lost in his deep Thoughts.

Will she ever Except the fact he is mafia and The Most Dangerous one Will she accept his past?

He was not clear about his feelings for her but all he know was she can never Leave him alone and The Day She will Leave him...He will Destroy each and Everything no matter what.

Promo:

Shehnaaz open her eyes only to see the dark eyes staring her.

She gulp hard Seeing him Breathing Heavily and seething in anger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

COMMENTS PLZ AND DO VOTE GUYS🥀❤🥀❤