CHAPTER-30😈❤

His Honest Confession was Something That Made her Shock She was well Aware of his feelings but something was stopping her.

His Grip again became tight on her waist making her hiss in pain But who cares for the First time He was Behaving like a kid.

She very well know that This Ruthless businessman has a heart that toh of gold but only for his peps.

Shehnaaz : Merko Koi nahi cheen Raha(in soft voice)

Caressing his hairs and rubbing his arms She was trying make her kiddo mafia calm.

Sidharth: No One Can Even Dare to see you That's It.

Shehnaaz Eyes was wide open now Like WTF He Said Is He That Possessive For me.

Shehnaaz was in deep Thoughts Fighting for Her Answer Everything was quiet Messed up now.

Shehnaaz: Aap Ase kyu Bol rhe Ho...Merko Koi Nahi dekh sakta kya matlab hai....

She asked in one go and was feared to question him back at this Moment.

She open her eyes after long5 minutes after not getting any answer from his side.

She saw the Cutest thing ever the Ruthless businessman was Sleeping like a baby on her chest.

His face was Dug in her chest and Hands around waist And she was smiling like a love puppy.

She Blushed Hard on Realising There Position and Why Not because She never allowed Any one to even hug her.

And here for He is Sleeping on her chest was kinda a new feelinf for her.

For Him She was His Peace No Matter what She Very Well Know That How To calm Him.

After long sessions of Tadofying Shuklajii She also slept encircling her one arm on his neck and one on his hairs.

SCENE CHANGE:

IN A Big Royal Mansion A Guy Was Smoking Sitting on His Royal Couch.

His Eyes were red in anger and hands were Bleeding Continuously.

Boss sss (came a low voice)

Open Your Mouth Or Waiting For me To Kill You.

His voice was harsh and Throw the Cigarette on the Royal and shinning floor of his Mansion.

He Stood up Grabbing the glass of Wine in his Bleeding hand and Walk Towards the men who was shaking in fear.

Speak (He Shouted on his face)

"They Burn The OS Building " came a Low voice making his eyes more and more darker.

"Ahhhhhhh " He Throw the glass on the Floor and Punch the wall hard.

"U Will Pay For It Oberoi " His Eyes were splitting Anger and voice was too.

Scene over.

Sidharth's POV:

I Open My eyes Slowly Feeling My Mattress damn soft today.

I Slowly shut and open my eyes again and Saw Something That I was Craving for.

She Sleeping in my arms with a cute pout and Hairs distracting my view.

Ohhh no Wait...WTF I am Sleeping on Her and In Her arms.

I was wishing this for so long that I Could sleep with her and wake with her.

I immediately dug my face in her neck and Yes Her morning scent drive me crazy.

I Look Up After Inhaling Her Scent deep in my body And Her cute almond eyes made my day.

Her cute pout Which I wish i Can Take in My Lips and Suck Her so Hard that she crave to Breathe.

I Look at her neck and Softly kiss her throat and then her neck and Saw her Wiggling.

I Look Down and Fuck WTF Fuck I Saw Her Perfect Curves and cleavage.

It Seems Like They Are Inviting Me And I Feel Like to Touch them The kiss them Ahhha.

Shehnaaz open her Eyes blinking it for twice and can Someone tell her She looks damn cute right know.

I Feel to eat her up Awww She is just like a cute munchkin.

POV END.

Shehnaaz open her eyes and Saw Sidharth starting at her Already.

She blush realising there Position and try to Wiggle but a smirk appear on his face.

Moving Near her face making her Breathe Hitched He Just Came over her.

Shehnaaz turn her face and Sidharth Groan and Bite her neck Softly.

Ahhh

She hissed in pain But Sidharth Immediately suck it to smooth her pain.

Sidharth : Why U Have To Test My Patience everytime mera bacha.

His voice was calm and Sweet and Shehnaaz look at his eyes.

A Sudden desire to kiss his eyes rush in her spine but shut her eyes to Control it.

Sidharth was happy Or at cloud 9 Knowing his effect on her.

Sidharth Softly bent and kiss her Forehead and Shehnaaz Blush with a cute smile.

Gud Morning Baby (in a soft voice).

Who can guess That This Wild Nd Heartless Oberoi can wish someone so sweetly.

Gud Morning.

She Didn't dare to look at him and Not Wanted to lose herself in his eyes.

He Woke up from her and sat on the edge with his leg hanging down to the floor.

Shehnaaz try to get up but screamed loudly in pain.

Sidharth turn his face towards her and saw her in immense pain.

Sidharth: What Happen Baby Are U Okay.

She Didn't responded and Sidharth Immediately cupped her face in his palm.

Sidharth: Batao Na Ky Hua Please....

Shehnaaz: My Back Ahhaa....

She Cry in pain and Sidharth panic not knowing what to do know.

Sidharth: Wait Let me call the doctor.

A Sudden Guilt rush in his mind why he slept on her chest Nd Now she is pain.

He Pick his phone up when she cry again in pain.

Sidharth : Just 5 mins Bacha Please.

Promo:
Hahah Caring Sidharth? Awaited Chapter much? HEHEH Enjoy some SUSPENSE.

Someone is planning to take his Happiness away Will he be successful.

Chapter 30 done So Now It's Time to reveal the truth we waited for❤.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤