Chapter-10😈❤

Slow and Cold Wind Made Me Realise That's How Tough It is to Stay Out At Cold Nights.

Shehnaaz was Feeling Extreme Cold and Was Rubbing Her arms and Looking Everywhere and Find no one beside her.

She was scared Because She was all alone on The Streets Sitting Helpless.

Suddenly Someone Tap Her Shoulder and she Jump A Bit.

She Turn her head Only to Find Sidharth Staring at her with his dark red eyes.

He Staring at her with Anger and Frustration making her gulp hard.

She ran her Eyes on his Stiff Body Making Her more Scared His Veins were popping out.

Sidharth: What The Hell are U Doing here(He Shouted)

Shehnaaz jump a bit on his harsh tone and he took a step ahead and His hot Breathe was falling on her face.

Sidharth: Why Did U Ran Away hann Why U Did That(He Again Shouted)

Shehnaaz Shivered a bit And Was Scared as Hell....Reporters are Always  Right he is fucking Ruthless Billionaire.

Her Thoughts Broke away when sidharth pulll her by her wrist.

Sidharth: Speakk Nowww(A Bit Loud)

Shehnaaz Tried to get her hand Out Of His Grip but he was so furious at the mere Thought of Her leaving him.

He Twist her hand on her back making her hiss in pain and Now Her chest was touching his.

Sidharth : Why U Ran Away Han...why(in a Stern tone)

Gathering all the courage To speak She look up at him with her teary eyes and said.

Shehnaaz: I Don't Know what are U Talking about( She Shouted)

Sidharth grip on her arm became more Tight Listening her question.

Sidharth: Why u Ran away from Me Why U Left The Hostel Han Why??

Shehnaaz was numb and broken and Now He is hurting her more.

Shehnaaz: Pleaseee leave my aaahh handd(in pain)

Sidharth Immediately left her hand seeing her Pleading teary eyes.

Shehnaaz : I Didn't Ran Away

She burst in tears and Started sobbing keeping her palms on her face.

Sidharth Don't Know why he felt like Someone stab a Knife direct in his heart and Took a Step to Get her in hia arms.

Encircling one arm around her waist and one on her neck he pulled her close to his heart.

Shehnaaz was Sobbing and Sidharth was caressing her waist and She snuggle more into His Chest.

Shehnaaz: Menee mene aa mene Payment Diyyaa thaa(Sobbing)

Sidharth was Confused which payment and WTF is she saying.

Holding her by her shoulders he made her look at him breaking the hug.

Sidharth: What Payment Which Payment?

Shehnaaz again started Crying and Sidharth kiss her Forehead to divert her mind.

Making her sit on the bench and He sat Beside her taking her in his Embrace.

Shehnaaz: Menne Kuu kuu kuchh nahi kiya...

Sidharth: I Know Mera Bacha.

Sidharth:Achq tell me what Happen.

Shehnaaz while Sobbing and Crying told him the whole matter and Saw His hand clenching in fist.

Sidharth then look at her arms and Forehead and got up from the bench.

Shehnaaz: Please mat Chilana

She said clenching her eyes making him smile on her Innocence He Cursed himself for Scaring her.

Sidharth: Get Up(in a stern Voice )

She immediately got up wiping her dress and Sidharth immediately took her in his arm.

Sidharth Hugged her Tightly and Inhale her fragrance making him Groan.

He Bloody miss her smell He was damn restless to take her in his arms even he Don't why Because these things arr new to him.

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh

She moan Softly as Sidharth nuzzle his Nose on the sensitive point of her neck.

Sidharth: Hmmmm

He hummed being totally engrossed in her Scent and presences.

Sidharth:Let's go

Shehnaaz: Mmm Kaha?

Sidharth: First we will go in my car i have my first aid kept in my car So Come on.

Dragging her with him he took her to his car and she was a bit nervous.

He open the car Gate for her and she sat inside giving him a faint smile and Sidharth went to Another side and sat on his seat.

Taking out the First aid from the dashboard He kept it on his tights and took her arms in his hand.

Dipping cotton im some liquid he gently tap her wound and she hissed in pain .

He Immediately put his head a bit down and Started blowing air on her wound and still dabbing the cotton.

He move Towards her head and She shiver as touch her chin and make her look at him.

His eyes was Craving to have her which was quite evident and Her eyes was speaking fear and emotions.

Without breaking the eye Contact he took the cotton ball near her Forehead and Started dabbing it and she broke the eyes contact.

He Groan and slid his Another hand om her waist and pulll her close to made her look at him.

She look at his passionate dark eyes which made her weak. He came more close to her face and she started Shivering.

His hot Breathe was Falling on her lips and There eyes were Still looking at each other.

Ignoring her lips he kiss her wound Making her feel Special.and she Close her eyes in response.

There Moment broke when his phone ran and he Immediately took the call up.

Sidharth: Come Near Her Hostel.

Sidharth kept the phone down and adjusted himself back to his seat.

Promo:

Rainbow 🌈🌈🌈 and Yes the next part after Bhula Dunga Hitting 88.7 Million Guys This is The Only thing we want New SidNaaz MV So Please Cooperate 🤧❤

COMMENTS CHAIYEEE MEKROOO
VOTE VOTE VOTE 😘❤😘❤😘❤😘😘❤