Chapter-44😈♥️

After Breaking The Kiss Sidharth Just Took Her in Tight Protective Hug.

She Just Gave Herself To Him Because He Is The One Who Has The Right On Her.

She Herself Want Him To Claim Her His Because Somewhere This Kiss Was The Answers Of Her 100 Questions.

She Look At Him With Blank Expression Still Thinking That Is This a dream.

He Kiss Me For Real...Is He Real Infornt of me.

Breaking The Hug and Looking Deep into His Eyes She pull his face down and Place a Gentle Forehead Kiss on His Head.

He Gave In All Her Demands Because She is Fucking His and He is Hers.

No-one can Stop The New Love From Blooming Like Flowers.

Sidharth was Looking At Her With Love and She was still Blank and Very next Moment She Fainted.

Sidharth: Mera Bacha.

That's It He Screamed But She Fainted in The Arms Where She belongs too.

His Heart was Already Beating Faster Because Of her Pale Face and Marks Everywhere on Her Body.

His Heart Miss a Beat When He Remembered One Thing.

"Will Snatch All Your Happiness and obsession"

But Now She is Not His Obsession Anymore She Is The One Whom He Loves More Than Anything Now.

Picking Her up in Bridal Style He Ran Towards Rohan and All his men.

Yes Rohan Was Waiting Outside Giving them Full Privacy To Hell Each Other.

(basically Rohan was Missing Me Yarr Kon Kissing Scene Dekh apni Bandi ko miss na kare 👀🤭😬)

Rohan: Shehnaaz

For The First Time He Took Her Name And That To With So Much Concern.

He Ran Towards Him Because He was unable To Hold Her Because Of His Newly Wounds.

Rohan was About To Took Naaz When Sidharth Nodded in No.

The Pain He Saw in His Eyes was Damn So Painful For Rohan To Digest.

Who Thought That This Mafia Will Behave like A Kid Who Don't Like To Give His Things Or Stuffs to Anyone.

Shaking His Head in Yes He Just Ordered His Men to Bring The Car.

In No Time Cars where There and He Open The Back Seat of His Car.

He Put Shehnaaz On The Back Seat of His Car and SAt Beside Her.

Rohan Ran Towards The Front Seat and Ordered To Reach Mansion As Fast They Can.

Alex informed Lady Doctor To Arrive On time and Varun Checked Everything That All Matter is clear or not.

Rohan Increased The Security Of There Mansion and Sidharth was just mumbling.

Sidharth: Kuch nahi Hoga Tumhe.

Tumhe koi nhi cheen sakta.

Tum Sirf Meri Ho.

Meri Jeen ki Wajah Tum Baan Chuki Ho Naaz Tum Ase Chup Nhi Reh sakti.

Please kuch Bolo na Lado na Mujh Se Please.

He was Just Begging Naaz to Say Anything or To Look at Him for Once But No He Didn't Responsed Him.

He was Rubbing Her hands and Was Cursing Himself Because He was the reason Behind her Pale Face.

Her Wrist Was Too Red and Scratches was clearly visible in her arms.

Her Head wound was breaking his heart what have they done with Her Soft Petal Like Baby Girl.

This word is so Crucial and So Is His Profession.

Sidharth was numb and Was Just Looking At Her With Lot's of Emotions.

They Reached There Mansion And Rohan Jump Out Of The Car.

He Open the gate for Sidharth and He Took Her in His Arms.

He without Thinking about His Wounds and All Ran Inside Because She is his life dude Nothing Can Happen to her.

Lot's Of Emotions Where running in his mind.

Will She Accept Him As Mafia?

Laying her on There Bed He smiled Slightly Because She Is Back Where she belongs too.

Queen in Back To Her Kingdom and Sidharth Just Sat Beside her.

Rohan Look at Everyone and In A Minute Everyone Left Doctor Started Checking Her and He was just crassing her hairs.

Sidharth:Do Anything But I want Her Safely Back .

His Voice Was Stern and Lound and Clear.

Doctor Nodded in Yes was checking Everything When She Look at Sidharth.

Doctor: Mm I Need To Check Her Nicely So I Request U To Move Out For Some Time.

Sidharth: No way I Leaving Her Okay Do Anything But I Won't Leave Her.She is Mine And I Won't Leave Her.

Doctor Look at Rohan Because She Might Get uncomfortable While Checking Her.

Rohan: Boss Please.

Sidharth: No Way Rohan U Go Out But Don't Ask Me For This BecauseMmmm No I am Not Going.

He Held Her Hand Like a Baby Not Wanting To Leave Her Alone.

Rohan:Bhai Mere Liye Please Unka Thik Hona Important Hai Please Time waste Mat Karo.

Sidharth kiss her forehead and Glare at Doctor and Stood up.

Sidharth:Call Natasha And U Better Check Her Nicely Nothing Should Happen To Her Otherwise....

Rohan: Boss.....

He Huffed and Ran Outside followed By Rohan and  Natasha Enter The Room.

Doctor Check Her Nicely and Clean All Her wounds But Something Strick on her mind.

She Fainted Because Of Loss Of Energy and Low BP.

But Why Is Her Hands looking like Blue in Colour.

Promo:
Healing Romance 👀❤️ and Something Serious About Her Health ♥️❤️

So I Don't Want To Make It Boring So Just Skipped The Fight Part But Will Make There Rainbow Soon.

But Phele Thoda Pyaar HoJye 👀❤️

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤