CHAPTER-16😈❤

I AM CHANGING THE PLOT AND NOW I WILL MAKE IT A BIT DEVILISH AS SOME PEOPLE THINK IT'S GOING BORING.

Sidharth's POV:

I was Relaxing Myself on the couch leaning my back on the Couch and My Legs on The Table.

I Was Scrolling Down Some Mails and news on My IPad and Was waiting My Baby to Come Out so We Can Have Dinner.

Frowning in Frustration I Kept my IPad On Table and Got up and Fuck My Favourite New Obsession Hit my Nostrils and i Turn back.

Her She is Standing In Perfect Blue Satin Night Suit and My Body Became stiff the Moment my eyes lay on her Perfect curves.

I Groan in Frustration and turn my head back not wanting to lose My Control.

She walk Towards the couch and Sat down and Took a Deep Breathe and Sat Beside her.

Shehnaaz: Wohoo mmm Merkoo

Something was running in her mind i know it very well but I Didn't wanted to Show It.

"Yes Go Ahead" I said Black My ankle of one leg  on the Other  knee.

Shehnaaz: Mmm I Mmm Wohh

"Yes Go Ahead Don't worry About it"

Shehnaaz: I Need to Work To earn where i was working before coming here.

She Said in one go making me Chuckle and I Move a bit close to her and She move a bit back.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth Started Moving ahead and She Move back and her Back Collided with the edge of Sofa and Sidharth Came near her ears.

Sidharth: Why So Scared Baby

And dug his face on her neck not controlling More Making her Shiver.

Shehnaaz: Woh oo Mmm Please.

Sidharth took his Face out Inhaling The Whole Smell and Look at her sweaty Face.

Sidharth: Okay U Can Do It.

Shehnaaz jump on him and Hug Him whole Heartily Nd Sidharth held Her Tight.

Shehnaaz: Thank You Thank you.

Sidharth Kiss Her Forehead and She ran Towards Her Closest too Change Her self.

Sidharth Pick his phone and Call Rohan.

Sidharth: She Is Going to Work back

Rohan: Boss We Will Take Care of It

Sidharth: No Just Call the Manager and Made His Head Clear That Whom she belongs too.

Rohan: Easy Boss Will do it Now.

Sidharth Cut the call and ask The Driver to Take Her To the Restaurant As She Ask him to Stay and work.

Shehnaaz Jump like a Child on The Stairs and Climb the last one Jumping whole heartily.

Sidharth Smiled seeing her jumping in His Mansion and Creating Positive Vibes in His Devil den.

Leaning on The Railing He Got A Call For some meeting to be held at 6:00 in evening.

He agreed And change Himself in Black Joggers and Red Sleeveless T -Shirt.

Shehnaaz was Enjoying the scenario looking out of the window and was Thinking Why He Care about me so much.

Shehnaaz's POV :

I May Don't have phone but I Know about Him By Some magazines which i read it in my free Time in Library.

I Know Who Ruthless He Can Be When It Comes to His Obsession and His Things Once I Read A Article Saying Oberoi's Challenging Obsession.

I Thought They Write everything Real About Him But He Is Aggressive But I Can't Believe He Can Kill Someone for it.

I Think He is Just Broken Or Something That He has went through.

I Shrugged the Thoughts away Nd Jump out of The car and Walk Towards The Restaurant.

Something was fishy Today No one Was Looking at Me God Knows What's happening.

I Changed My Self in White shirt and red skirt and Walk Towards some Customers waiting for me.

I Pick My Notepad Up with Pen and Adjusted My skirt.

" Good Evening Sir What Would U Like to Eat"

That man took his head out of the menu card and look at me with Uncomfortable Gaze and I Look down He was Watching Legs Basically.

Clearing My Throat I Ask Again and He Replied me That he want Breadcrumbs and Soup with White pasta.

I Nodded and Went to Inform Them and My Notepad Felt Down And I Picked it Up Instantly.

His gaze was making me feel Uncomfortable but I Shrug the Thoughts away.

I Was Taking some other orders But I Can feel His Gaze on Me and I Was Ignoring it royally.

"Jerk " I Mumbled and Went inside too Get His order which was ready.

POV ENDS .

Sidharth inter with some clients in his restaurant and Took the Corner seat his eyes were Roaming to caught her.

He Excused himself And Went our To Get his phone Which was in His Car.

Shehnaaz took the tray and Placed it Infront of Him and Was about to go When he Caught her wrist.

Man: What's Your Name Beautiful?

His Eyes were on Her shirf and Curves Which Made her jerk his hand. He again caught it and Pull her.

She tried to get out of his hold he pull her hand and She Cried a bit in pain and He Look at her thighs.

Man: Why So Fierce Baby Come With u Won't need to work Here For Money U Will Have Enough of It.

Sidharth Enter the hall and Burn in Fire seeing her in short skirt and shirt and That Man holding his girl.

" I will Cut Ur Hands if U Didn't Get it Off In a Second Moron"

He Roar Like A Lion and Enter Inside
The Restaurant and Shehnaaz look at him Yes Was Sidharth and Left His Hand With a jerk.

She ran and Hug him Tightly and His Nerves Were popping out which was Quite Visible.

Shehnaaz hugged him Tightly and Sidharth didn't reacted Because his eyes were shouting daggers on Him.

Promo:
Nahi Batau gi Bass Ab Bhot Soft Soft Chal Rahu story Thoda toh mera twist laane doh😈❤

Stream Bhula Dunga Plz 😘🌟
.
.
.
.
.
Readers Comment kaal doh Pleasee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mein Cute sa Innocent Sa Writer Hu na👶❤️

Vote Vote Bhi Kalna🥺

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें