CHAPTER-14❤😈

Firstly Best of Luck Too All The NEET Appearing Candidates and yes Lot's of Love and Take Care of Covid19 Too And U Guys Will Do well Take Care Babies❤❤❤
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz's POV:

Ahhh Another Beautiful Day Has Arrive and Sun looks So Cute Shinning and Brightening Our days.

I Got Up From The Bed and Walk Towards the Balcony Attached To The Room and wohoooo the Scenario Was Beautiful.

I Folded My Arms around my chest and Look at The Beautiful Garden and A Cute Fountain Situated In The Garden.

His Mansion is Incredibly Beautiful and THe Stuffs Around His Room..Halls and Kitchen are so decent.

Ahhh He is Devil Oberoi After Yesterday's Encounter He Left The Room and Didn't Came back at Night.

He told me to stay Inside teh room and He Told me To Sleep Because He Have some Important Work to Do God knows How Rude He is.

I Took Baby Steps Towards tge Washroom Which is so royal and Took a long warm Shower and Went to Change.

POV Ends.

Shehnaaz wore a White Kurti with Denim jeans and Open Her hairs and Apply a Bit of Pink Lipgloss and Blow a Kiss to The Mirror and Walk out of the room.

As She Walk Outside and Went to The Railing and Damnn From Here his Mansion Looks So Beautiful.

She Took Steps To Breakfast table and Giggle Seeing 3 Boys Eating Like a Baby.

Shehnaaz: Gud Morning

3 Idiots Grin and Shouted Loudly:
Good Morningggggggg

Shehnaaz Giggle and sat beside them and they all stood up making her confuse.

Shehnaaz: Hyee What Happen?

Shehnaaz stood up and They All Smile Seeing her cute pout.

Rohan: Nothing Mam We Mmm

Varun: Aree Khadoos Ne mana kiii

Alex Kept his palm over his Mouth Which Varun practically Bite It Making Him Hissed in pain.

Rohann: Ahhha Hahahha he is Jokingg We have some Work hann see you hann byee

All Ran away making her Confused and   a Girl Came Towards Her With Her Breakfast and kept it And Went away.

Shehnaaz: Ajeeb Log hai Yaarr

She Ate her breakfast and The Same Old Man Came With His Head bow down and took Her bad which was kept on table.

Shehnaaz : Excuse me That's my Bag

Man: I Know Let's Go Boss Told me To Me To Drop you.

Shehnaaz Nodded and walk like a baby Towards the gate.

Scene Change to A Room Where Someone was Continuously watching Her each and every Move.

Sidharth's POV:

I Know I Am Obsessed with her Smell and Her But i Don't Want to Hurt Her at This Moment I First Want Her to Totally Fall for me Then will think about something.

I Left The Room Yesterday and See I am Sitting On My Office Watching Her Each and Every Move on My I-Pad.

I Saw her blowing a kiss to the Mirror and I was Even Jealous of That...My Whole Mansion Is Secured with CCTV Everywhere.

Ahhha Except Washroom and Changing Room i Am Not that bad.

AHHH Not Again I Saw These Lazy 3 Idiots Eating like Dogs And Fighting Over Jam Liking Seriously.

Next Thing I Saw Them wishing her I Put The Mike on My Device Which is Connected To bluetooths situated in there ears.

"Get Ur Ass Off From there or I Swear U Guys Will Regret"

I Shouted Loudly Making Them Jump From There seats and They ran Away Making Some Excuse.

And I Call Ramesh Jii To Take Her To Her college because the Only One I Can Trust Blindly.

Have I Told U Guys I Strictly Alerted All my staffs and Men to Keep there gaze Down From my Girl Except My 3 Idiots.

I Relax My Self on My Chair and Drank My Coffee and Stood up for some fun time today.

(JUST FRIENDS KI POSSESSIVENESS KO KYA NAAM DU😂🤭)

Shehnaaz ran Towards Her Dance Hall because she was late To Practice Her steps because her Professor Gave Her Some works to Do.

As She Step Inside She saw A Group of Boys Practising Maybe For The Fest only and She Ignored them and Walk Towards Another area.

She open her bag Nd Took Her rubber band Out and Tie her hairs in a bun.She Can feel some uncomfortable gaze on her but she ignored it.

Sidharth Reach Her College opps His College In White Shirt and Black pants with sunglasses on.

(WAHI SUNGLASSES JO AAJ JUST FRIEND NE UNKI PEHEN KR PIC DAALI AAGE PADHO😎)

Walking Like a Boss He Enter The College and took His Glasses Off and Gave It To His Bodyguard.

And girls Almost Fainted Looking at his sexy Aura.(Hye mein bhi) And Was Walking Towards the Corridors When Felt Something Different.

He Stop and His men too stop behind him and he Peep Inside the big hall by window and clench His Fist.

Sidharth: Take them out now.

He Ordered His Men and they went Inside and took the boys out Making some Excuse and He enter Inside and Stood behind Her.

His eyes were red and Blood was boiling on another level That Why She Always Has to pull a stunt.

A Familiar presence Made her turn back and  Saw Non Other Than Devil Oberoi with His all time Favourite Angry Loook.

She Gasp as he pull her Towards him and took her out of the hall andHer Breathe Hitched the Moment he pin Her to th walls.

Sidharth: WTF U Were Doing?

Huffsss mein thak Gyi👀🤭

Promo:

Angry Shukla and Cute Shehnaaz 😁😁😁❤❤❤❤
Comments kaal dohh🥺🥺🥺

DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS❤