Chapter 33: Uchiha Massacre

THat is probably the most unoriginal heading but if you haven't noticed this book's full of cliches. (Nara, Hyuga, Uchiha, Op, Rebirth, Save Naruto characters, the word 'naruto' in my book title)

This is a long ass chapter, so y'all better be prepared.

I shall be publishing my bnha fanfic soon, I don't even have a title yet but I'll make it work

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte kept to her word.

She didn't bother me and never poked her nose where it didn't belong. She was still harsh in her ways but was quieter now, calmer. She truly had changed. So much that I almost felt pity for what was about to happen.

The Uchiha Massacre.

Barbara and I had done nothing to stop it. Well, I had done nothing to stop it. All my bestfriend did was advise me on the consequences of my actions and support me with whatever path I chose.

It really sucked, having that weight on you.

Anyway back to the Uchiha Massacre. It was only three days away. By then, the compound I was currently thinking of would be empty.

"So you're saying that you met the old geezer again and he gave you an extra boost?!" Yumi yelled.

I winced at her loudness and Barb rolled her eyes. "Yeah."

"THAT'S TOTALLY NOT FAIR!" She screeched. "You better tell me what you did Williams!"

"Okay Okay and for fucks sake would you stop calling me that?"

Charlotte smirked, raising an amused eyebrow. "But that's your name Willy! It's not like I added a Wonka to it or anything."

I groaned, dragging my hand across my face. While she didn't actively try to sabotage anything I did she was still plain annoying.

"I don't even know why I bothered. Do you wanna know the secret or not?"

She nodded.

I breathed in and prepared myself to deliver half the truth. "It needs to be on a full moon, three days from now. You have to perform the summoning justu then, not today or tomorrow."

I hadn't forgotten that Charlotte was an Uchiha and thereby included in the kill list. It also didn't help that she was present during the clan meetings. The only way to save her, was to have her transported to a place where no one could reach.

The Uchiha female narrowed her eyes. "That's it? No sacrifice or killing yourself ritual?"

"Yep." I said popping the P.

Yumi deflated. "That sucks."

Barbara remained silent throughout the conversation, head buried in her favourite book. She never spoke anything when I was confronted by the former Queen Bitch.

Her excuse was that she didn't want to be caught up in my issues and that I should learn to be independent like that but I had a feeling she just wanted her peace of mind away from teenage drama.

"I wonder what power I'd get. I bet it'll be better than yours, seeing as I got the best hole to dive out of." Charlotte casually said.

I choked on my saliva, face immediately immediately green, mind thinking of the unfortunate events that happened while waiting to be born.

"How exactly can you say that with a straight face?"

"I found my experience quite inspiring. Like one of those interesting topics you actually get to do or learn through practicals. Why, how was yours?"