Chapter 30:Climax 2

It takes 2 to 3 hours to write a chapter, a chapter written whiles babysitting-ish. I write at night now cause that's the only free time I get.
___________________________________________-------------------------------------------

Eight months passed and the rivalry between the the Uzumaki and Uchiha grew. As did their friendship.

"That was easier than I expected."

"You have no idea..."

Barbara and I sat on the roof, watching Naruto try hard to beat his eternal enemy/friend in a spar. Keyword; try.

At least the Uchiha was going easy on him. You gotta give him credit.

"Hey gals." A voice called out in perfect English.

I groaned and dropped my arm across my face, muttering a bunch of beautiful words that was sure to make the devil cry.

"Hmm? What was that Williams? I didn't quite hear you."

"I said go away Charlotte. No one wants you here." I said aloud.

She snickered. "You don't need to tell me twice. I wouldn't want to come within a feet of you either."

A sigh escaped her lips and she added. "Alas, beggars can't be choosers. I must do with whatever junk the universe dropped."

The Uchiha female placed her hands on her hips. "So, what do we do for fun around here?"

I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at that. "We were born the same year, you practically lived here longer than Barb and I yet you're asking us?"

Charlotte shrugged. "I don't go out much, too much training."

A snort came out of my lips, arm still draped across my face and blocking the sunlight. Not that there was much to block with my nemesis' shadow hovering above me.

"I'm sorry but I don't see what's funny here."

"Its just...you." I used my free arm to gesture vaguely in her direction. "You used me as a escape from the most basic chores back at the orphanage. My existence itself was an excuse not to do anything."

"Its not my fault you provided your services to me, willingly or unwillingly. And you should know by now Williams that I only go for the best requirement."

"Back on earth, it was winning the favour of the nuns. Here, its becoming a badass ninja. You can't blame me if I have the sense to adapt."

"You're a chameleon Charlotte, there's no true you." I said to her shadow.

"Nonsense Williams. We all have our true forms. Some are just smart enough not to show it."

"I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU TEME!"

I peeled my arm from my face, wincing as the light invaded my sight. Below us, Naruto made a move at Sasuke with absolutely no plan at all.

He held his right hand, reading himself for a blow and charging with such an obvious stance one could have probably predicted his move a mile away.

When the blonde's fist reached an inch towards his face, Sasuke simply side stepped then clenched his hand around Naruto's and pulled while tripping him with his feet.

Within seconds, the Uchiha had him pinned on the floor with his right knee digging into his spine and arm trapped a his back.

"Just give up." Sasuke said smugly.

"Never!" The Uzumaki yelled.

But try as he may he could not get out of his opponent's grip. After a few more minutes he collapsed in exhaustion, though still muttering that he hadn't forfeited yet.

[Rewritten] Out she came in...NarutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara