Chapter 31: An Uchiha's death...attempt

Okay sooo, I'm working on a tryout BNHA/MHA fanfic. It isn't supposed to be perfect, I just want to test the waters and see if I can write one.

I'll be counting on your support(those who have watched the series before) Thanks for reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uchiha Shisui is dead."

He deserved it.

14 hours ago...

Shisui and I hadn't been as close as I wanted to. And there was only one person to take the credit.

"I am so sorry Rin, but Shi~san and I already have the whole day planned out." Yumi Uchiha explained with over exaggeratedly large eyes.

I fumed quietly at my spot. Charlotte knew, she knew that I had asked her 'brother' the previous day to help me train. But like all the other days before, she swooped in to destroy my plans.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed at her when Shisui was pulled aside to talk to some Uchiha members.

She narrowed her eyes. "You're planning something Williams. I know because you can't sit a second without messing something up. You couldn't obey simple rules in the orphanage and now you want to jeopardise the second chance you've been given."

"I'm not jeopardising anythin-"

"-I don't care. Just like I didn't care at the orphanage. You are of no use to me here Williams. So whatever you're doing, stay out of my way."

With those parting words she walked away, making sure to bump my shoulder painfully. 

I muttered curses underneath my breath, rubbing the sore spot and making sure my eyes dug deep holes into her retreating back.

"Huh? Where's Yu~chan?" A male voice asked.

I turned and smiled. "She remembered she had to visit Duckbu-uh-Sasuke."

Shisui looked a bit unconvinced but sighed anyway. "That's a relief, I'm kinda busy and didn't want to disappoint her. Its a bit scary when she cries." He shuddered.

Right, not good with kids.

"Shisui~ni, does that mean we can train even for a little while?" I asked, jumping at the opportunity.

Charlotte's warning rung in my head but I ignored it. She didn't understand that I was saving her brother, not the other way round.

Shisui looked in the direction of the Uchiha Senju temple, a dreading expression on his face.

"I guess we could do that..."

I grinned.

---------------------------

Turns out, Shisui was actually a pretty good teacher. He had this calm, patient attitude that could go on for miles on end.

If only his wasn't distracted.

It was understandable of course. Today was the day he met his fate after all. He didn't know that. But he suspected.

"I think that's enough for the day." The Uchiha said.

I was bent down, supporting my body on my knees and grasping for air as if my life depended on it.

"But-pant-I haven't yet-pant-gotten it." I said in between gasps.