Chapter 28: To share an oni~chan

A/N

We're nearing Climax 2 everyone. For new readers who probably skipped the Climax announcement I suggest you head right back there.

Its your time to shine people! And remember, all paths have consequences but some weigh more than others. Choose wisely...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remind me how again I thought Uchiha's were naturally born with cool headedness?  

"-And I told you, Itachi~ni promised to train me last month. He already spent the whole day with you last week. Its my turn now." I explained calmly.

"No! Oni~chan said he'll teach me yesterday. You can train with him tomorrow." The young Uchiha protested with a pout.

"You already trained with him five times! Kami he's your brother for crying out loud! Didn't your mother teach you to share?"

"If you want to train with him so bad why don't you get your own Ni~chan!"

"Itachi is not something you can just get, duckbutt!" I yelled.

"Then I suggest you get in line like the others, ghostface!" He retorted.

ghostface. It was because of my light skin and eyes. I had tried to get a tan to reduce it but the only thing that came out of that was a roasted pink hue.

"Don't be too harsh now Sasuke~kun. You should know that not everyone is fortunate to have a ni~chan. Not to talk of a cool one." A smug voice butted in.

I threw a glare at the tree beside us, where Charlotte, or should I say Yumi laid on a branch, brushing her hair which was longer than any of ours.

She made sure we knew that too, along with the fact that she was from the most powerful clan in the village. Something she took upon herself to remind me everyday.

"And of course, not everyone has the privilege of being part of a prodigious clan such as ours."

See?

"Why are you here anyway?" I accused.

She was getting in the way of my plans-which wasn't so surprising as she did the same thing back on earth-and it annoyed me to death.

It seemed I couldn't even step foot into the Uchiha compound without her nuisance of a shadow dancing nearby.

Yumi flipped her hair and crossed her arms. "Why the same reason as you Williams."

Sasuke huffed at that. "You may be my best friend Yu~chan, but I'm not giving you Oni~chan."

He made a frustrated expression and clicked his tongue. "Why can't anyone understand that! I barely spend enough time with him as it is."

I kinda felt pity for him.

A tsking sound came from the tree. "Poor you. Don't worry though. I'm only here for my big brother, not yours."

You could probably guess who she was referring to now. Yes, she was Shisui's little sister. Another fact she failed to not remind me of.

"Shisui promised the whole day to me. He said I was ready to learn the body flicker technique, as a congratulatory gift of me awakening the sharingan at such a young age."

Oh, and also the fact about her being a prodigy.

I snickered into my palm. "Ah yes, how could we forget? It was very sad, how Mr. Mushkers died."