Chapter 17: Three interesting years

A/N

Finishing middle school in three weeks! Can't wait!

-----------------

----------

-----

"Ah, you must be Hyuga Rin! Very nice to meet y-okay..."

The white haired sannin sulks as I pass by him with barely a hint of acknowledgement. He mutters the word 'brat' but I ignore him, my eyes fixed on the prize.

Yahiko, Konan and Nagato sit around a table. They look young, like they barely became teenagers a day ago. Upon the sound of my arrival, they stand up. Nagato's eyes land on me.

I suck in a breath.

There's a difference between meeting a villain face to face and cursing them on the screen. The worst part is when he hasn't become one yet.

He carries an aura of innocence, but when you know the type of damage he can cause...

Nagato takes my stiffness as a sign of disdain and breaks contact, making sure to keep his head down so his hair covers his eyes.

I breath out shakily, clenching my fist. Since when did I let fear control me?

"Kids, this is Hyuga Rin, princess of the Hyuga clan. She will be training with us for a few years." Jiraiya says.

"Hai, Jiraiya~sensei." They say.

Yahiko is the first to walk up to me. A friendly smile appears on his face. I steel my gaze and push my fear  aside. If I was going to save them, I needed to do this right.

I take in a deep breath. Sometimes, the best way to begin a friendship-

"You!" I yell out, ignoring the orange haired and pointing at Nagato with a face full of determination. He jolts up, surprised.

"Prepare yourself tomato! By the time I leave here, I'm going to beat you!"

They all look at me shocked, I myself internally cry at how ridiculous I looked before these legends.

But as Barbara used to say, "Sometimes, the best way to begin a friendship, is by playing the role of the idiot."

This was going to be a long three years.

-----------

-----------

Meanwhile....

"It seams you've finally cornered me. Its been three months. I must say, I'm impressed."

The pink haired Nara smirked at him, breath slightly ragged. He was too good at what he did. She'd practically taken a tour around the Naruto world to get him.

All to end at where the chase begun.

For a good cause. This showed just how capable he was to teach her. "Does that mean I've earned the right to call you Sensei?" She drawled.

He smirked at her, matching her lazy arrogance. "Not that easily brat. You still haven't caught me yet."

And with that, disappeared in a poof of smoke. Sayaka Nara cursed her luck. She'd rather be playing shogi with her father or laying in a forgotten field.

This guy was making her work before she actually had to. But then again, she loved the thrill. She could already tell that this was going to be an interesting three years. Smirking slightly, she put on her backpack, and continued the chase.

In the shadows, a figure chuckled. "You still have a lot ahead of you brat, consider this your first lesson." His sharp teeth revealed themselves as he grinned.

An interesting three years indeed.

----------------------

We've reached the end of climax one! YaY~

I had to edit and re-edit(Actually just wrote this shit and didn't edit anything) and remove a huge chunk just to get the ending right.

Also I had to think of if to tell you who Barbara's trainer was or not. Obviously the 'not' won. Do not worry, he isn't an oc you need to familiarize yourself with. :)

This is a side of Barbara I actually wanted to show in the old book but didn't have a place to fit in. I want to  show you that not just the main oc, but each other one I create is unique in his\her own way.

Personally, Barbara is my favorite and I don't really think highly of Rin especially because she--Oops! Almost gave you a spoiler there! But then again, its just me.

I got-TOGATA-go, see you later!

BYe!

[Rewritten] Out she came in...NarutoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara