Chapter 16: The parting

Hiya!

How do like the book so far? What are your favourite moments, oc characters and opinion on the plot so far? I love to hear from you.

*****

There was one good thing that came with being an enerugihoruda. I was trusted enough to make my journey across two countries alone.

In the past someone in my position would have been locked  in a cell and only let out to fight wars.

However, at those times there had been a lot of  energy holders. It was more common as in at most three every couple generation.

(FYI, Madara was one.)

Because of that there were teachers who were able to teach them proper control. While people were born enerugihorudas, they needed to be awoken like the sharingan.

The harder the stress or training, the wider the tap was opened. If it wasn't it was only slightly closed, filling the bucket with drops.

It was why Hiashi had blamed himself, though I never really accused him of anything. It was sad seeing him like that. One look at the man and you could tell it was eating him up.

It took three days before he actually mustered up the courage to speak to me. The reassuring squeeze on his hand by Helen made me know he'd already broken the news to her.

With an enormous chunk of chakra in my slightly mutated body(It's got to be abnormal if it'd survived this long) there was only one person who could teach me to control it.

(Three actually but only one was available.)

Ero~senin

Turns out, he was still training the big three(Yahiko squad) and didn't have any problem having another student.

Barbara told me she'd found someone who could help her but was yet to track him down.

'A very evasive guy', she described him.

Within two weeks, it was settled. I was going to leave the village to train and hopefully try not to blow anything up.

Hinata didn't know about my current status. So far, it was only my parents, the hokage, Barbara's family and the clan elders who did.

Cover story; The hokage found great potential in me and decided to send me to his student to train. I didn't know Barbara's but it was something along that line.

Three days later, I was standing at the gates of Konoha. Arching my head up to look at it felt like my head will fall right off my neck because the thing was damn tall and I was so damn small.

I couldn't help it. Fuck all those looking at me as if I was some queen of England.

I whistled.

Not in a giving signal kind of way but in a sort of wolf whistle, the 'damn' appreciative kind.

"Pretty ain't she?"

She?

I whipped my head to the side to gaze at a young chunin with vibrant green eyes and brown hair.

"Uh..." I was at a loss of words, but clearly didn't need them as he begun speaking, cutting of my non-existent reply.

"This baby's about a hundred feet, built in with defence mechanisms and a sensor. She's at sturdy as a bull and-"

I gapped at him. The guy ignored my reaction, further praising and advertising the wall as if it was some posh car like a Lamborghini.

"With great response features and-"