Chapter 3: Awww~

A/n
How does Tuesday and Thursday sound for an update time table?

Please remember to comment, vote, comment, follow, vote, comment and comment.

***

"What are you naming them?"

"The eldest would be Hinata." Hiashi replied.

"And the younger one?" The nurse asked.

He stared at me from my hospital crib. I pulled on a serious face and stared back. Me in my diapers and he in his kimono. It was the epic contest of the year. Father and baby.

"Uh..." The nurse said confused.

I hardened my gaze, daring him to give me a dumbass name. He scowled. I raised an eyebrow.

"Rin."

"Huh?" The nurse blinked, caught up in our staring competition. He turned to the her. "Hugya Rin."

Rin huh. I tested it on my lips but instead what came out was, "Bwin." Right, no teeth.

Hiashi paused and looked at me, suspicion in his eyes. I gave him an innocent laugh and held up my hands to him through the glass. He gave me a thoughtful look before dismissing the idea with the shake of his head.

"Where is my wife?"

"Miss Hugya~san is currently resting." The nurse replied.

He nodded. "I see. I shall take my leave now."

"Won't you like to hold them sir?"

The image of a loving Hiashi adoringly holding his babies popped in my head. I snorted at that. The said man looked at me again with narrowed eyes.

The white ceiling suddenly became more interesting to me now. A happy smile appeared on my face as I stared at it in wonder.

I stayed like that until I felt his gaze leave. "No. Call me when they're ready to leave."

"I-s-sure Hyuga~san." The nurse said and escorted him out.

I smiled and shifted to get comfortable in my tiny bed. Hinata was sleeping soundly beside me. Since our father was the head of the hyuga clan, we were put in a private room, separated from the other babies.

I took one look around the room, awed at how real it felt even though it was animated. The nurse that spoke with Hiashi came back in with a notebook and pen.

I laughed, catching her attention. She moved towards my crib and lightly tapped the glass with a smile. Work forgotten.

"Aren't you the little jovial one." She cooed at me. I let out a babyish shriek and giggled.

"Aww, so cute!" She exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

I laughed again and shamelessly put my thumb in my mouth. I widened my eyes and puffed my cheeks, making her squeal.

"You are literally the most adorable baby ever!" She said and ran out. Three minutes later, she came back with two other nurses.

"Seriously Yumi, we all have work to do." One whined. Brown hair and green eyes stared at her.

"Oh shush Tenshin, you're such a party pooper." The other replied with a roll of her eyes.

"So, what did you want to show us?" She asked the nurse who I now knew as Yumi.

Yumi giggled and brought them to me.

"Isn't she adorable?" She cooed.

The two nurses paused and turned to her. "You mean to say that you dragged us away from our work just to come show us a baby?"

"Mm-hm." She nodded.

Tenshin shook her head and turned to scowl at me. I let out a giggle.

No reaction.

I put my thumb in my mouth and made the face I did earlier. The other nurse gave in but this one's expression was hard as a rock.

I narrowed my eyes at her. Time to bring out the monster.

I inflated my cheeks, widened my eyes and batted my lashes. I then pushed my chin up and pouted. That was the breakthrough.

"Sooo cuuteee!" All three said in unison, hearts in their eyes. I let out a playful squeal and clapped my hands. They screamed louder.

The two nurses rushed out, coming back with even more friends. Soon, the whole room was filled with-

"-Awwwww~"

"Uh-um." Someone cleared their throat.

We all turned to stare at the doctor at the door. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Is there a reason why all the nurses have abandoned their stations to coo over a baby?"

They blinked.

"G-Gomen!" They exclaimed with heads bowed. The unimpressed doctor pointed to the door behind him. And just like that, the room was empty again. The loud sound of the door shutting echoed through the room.

A soft cry came from beside me and I turned to face the now awake Hinata. Funny how she chose to cry now when all was silent. I placed my baby hands on the side glass, a smile on my face.

"Don't worry Hina, I'll protect you."