Our First Date

About a week and a half passed and I was now getting used to my schedule. Helen and Katie gave me a complete tour of the school a few days ago and I had already memorised where all my classrooms and the offices were.

It was Thursday evening, after class and my phone rang. "Harry" came up on the caller ID.

"Hello," I said with the biggest smile on my face although he couldn't see it.

"Hi Ally, I was wondering, how are things going?" Harry asked me.

"Oh things are going really well, how are you Harry?"

"Oh I'm fine as well, so I wanted to ask you, are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah,"

"Well I was wondering, would you like to go out with me?"

"Yes!" I said WAY too excitedly.

"Well I'll pick you up at 6, in front of the campus.

"Sure thing, see ya tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow,"

We hung up. I can't believe that Harry just asked me out on a date. I was freaking out like one of those Directioners.

The next day classes went by like that. At lunchtime, I informed Helen and Katie about the date, and they too started to freak out. They said they were so happy fo me. The bell rang and we had to go to our separate classes but they wished me luck on my first date with Harry.

It was nearing 6 p.m. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, a white vest-like top which had a black belt around it with a gold buckle. I wore my same black and gold watch, but black stud flower earrings. I had on my gold sandals which had a slight heel and I left my hair open after brushing it. As usual, I put on light make up and mascara. But this time I also added some blush.

At 6 p.m. I stood waiting with my purse in my hand. A black Mercedes Benz pulled up and I could see that Harry was driving. I got in and he drove off. Since I didn't know where he was taking me, I asked.

'So where are we going?"

"No where fancy, plus I really wanna get to know you so I'll take you for a walk."

"At night?"

"Yeah, I know the perfect place."

He then pulled up on front of a coffee place, We entered and he bought two coffees and led me outside, Not too farfrom the coffee place was a park with lights everywhere. As we walked through the park, there were other couples seen walking too. We started a conversation.

"So what's your favourite colour?" he asked.

"Red and um what's ypur middle name?" I responded.

"Edward is my middle name...."

He paused.

"Go ahead, ask me a question." I told him.

"Have you...have you....erm....have you ever been...in love before?"

I looked at him.

:Do you want to know if I'd ever been in a relationship? Because I have," I replied.

"No I mean have you ever really loved someone so much that you can't do witout eachother,"

"Well...no, have you?"

He shook his head then immediately changed the subject.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" he inquired.

"Yeah I have a younger sister, Nina, and you?"

"Yeah my older sister,Gemma"

We then sat down on a bench. While sitting, we didn't say anyhting. We just stared at eacother. We were getting closer and closer. OMG! We were about to kiss. I didn't show it outside but inside I was so overjoyed. We were getting even closer until we were just millimetres away from eachother's face. I imagined his lips against mine. Our lips were about to meet when suddenly, something dropped from the sky onto my nose and I looked up.

Just then. a set of raindrops started falling and it began to rain. Harry and I had to run back to the coffee place. The stupid rain interrupted our first kiss, that was frustrating. Once inside, Harry ordered two more coffees and we sat down at a table sipping it.

Up on the wall, behind the counter, there was a T.V. and a lot of men's eyes were glued to the screen. I wasn't really paying attention to it. Cricket was going on and it was a T20 match. Harry didn't seem to notice I was watching the T.V. until a batsman hit the ball and it wentt high in the air.

"Six!" I stood up and screamed.

When the umpire declared it a six, I, along with the men, started cheering. I then sat down and remembered that I was on a date.

"I'm sorry," I said to Harry.

"Oh no it's okay, so you like cricket?"

"Yes and other sports too! I like cricket, football (soccer) and tennis."

"Wow, really!"

I then told him of how I used to play tennis when I was about 9 and I was so sad when I had to stop lessons.

Harry's P.O.V.

Ally and I were having the perfect date. We were just walking throught the park, and then we sat down on a bench. We were so close, I was about to kiss her. I really wanted to. I know we only knew eachother for a short while but, I felt like I knew her longer. I never felt sad when I was around Ally. So we were about to kiss when a stupid raindrop fell onto her nose and then it began raining, which totally interrupted our kiss.

I was so frustrated that I didn't get to kiss her.We had to rush back into the coffee place. Once inside, I bought her another coffee and we sat down at a table. I hadn't noticed before but she was staring at the T.V. on the wall. Ally was watching cricket. 

She wa pretty into it which surprised me as most girls I knew didn't watch any sports at all. Ally was different, in a good way. I asked her about her love for cricket and she said that she loved football and tennis too. She then told me of how she had to stop her tennis lessons. 

An idea then popped into my head. I was planning on taking Ally out tomorrow night with the rest of guys, and their girlfriends. But before dinner, I'll take her to the local tennis court! Yes, I would do that. And then, I'll get to kiss her when she wins, or not, but still. I immediately asked her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ppl plz don't think that my book is boring, its just that the exciting pieces are yet to come!

please dont forget to comment, vote and keep reading!

Thank u :D

~ Aliyah

----------------------------------------------------------------