My New Routine

Ok so that same day I arrived, I had three classes. In each class, the teacher referred to me as the new student and I had to introduce myself every time. I had already made two new friends, Katie and Helen. The both of them were huge Directioners. They said they saw me with the boys and almost fainted. At first, I didn't want to talk to them because I thought they would just use me to meet One Direction, but after talking to them during lunchtime, they seemed pretty nice.

Katie was about 5 ft. 4" as she was taller than I am. I'm 5 ft. 1". She had medium length, blonde hair that was straight at the top and closer to the end it curled. She was a little tanner than Helen and I, and had dark eyes. I couldn't tell if they were black or dark brown.

Helen was about my height and had shoulder length, light brown, curly hair. Her eyes were hazel in colour and she was very fair in skintone. Helen and Katie were room-mates and stayed in room 21B, same floor and everything like me.

So class was pretty fun. We had to create a picture of a spring scene and we weren't allowed to use colours so if you were drawing flowers you would have to make the picture come to life in a different way. I really liked black and white art so this was fun for me. Although Mr. Johnson, our teacher, told me I could have added more detail when I was done. I didn;t mind though, I thought it was beautiful.