The Boys' P.O.V.

Harry's P.O.V.

After performing at our third concert, on our way back to the hotel, I finally decided to check my phone for the first time since we got to France. I had a text from my mum. After texting her back, I decided to call Ally.

..................................................................

That's strange, Ally would never miss a call from me. I wonder why she didn't answer. I glanced at my watch and it was pretty late. Probably she was asleep I thought, calming myself.

-----------------------BACK AT THE HOTEL------------------------

When we reached back at the hotel, it was late but I wasn't tired. Well, I was, but I couldn't sleep. I slouched onto the comfy sofa and turned on the 52 inch flat screen television. As it came on, E! news was going on. I wasn't really paying attention but then something caught my eye. I couldn't believe what I had seen at first but after looking at it for a while, I knew that what I saw was real.

I got out my phone and called Pierce. And yes, I had her number on my phone. As soon as she answered I asked where Ally was. She paused for a while before replying sadly that Ally left. I knew that Ally wouldn't leave for such a stupid reason. 

I told Pierce what I thought. Taylor Swift kidnapped Ally. I had my proof. On E! news, they were showing pictures of Taylor Swift in London, England. She was coming out of a coffee shop and I knew that the phone that she was holding was not hers. Ally's phone was a white iPhone 4 with a red case which had a black A on the back. I don't know what Ally used to put it there but I think it was a sticker or something.

After hanging up with Pierce, I knew I had to find Ally. I wrote aa note on a piece of paper and left it on the counter in the mini kitchen. It was telling the boys where I went and asking them to make up some excuse to tell people of why I left France. 

--------------------------THE NEXT MORNING--------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

I got up quite early and immediately went to dig in the fridge. I was really hungry and needed breakfast. After rumaging through the fridge only to find that we had nothing to eat, I went to check the cupboards. On the counter, something caught my eye though. 

It was a note, from Harry. I slightly gasped when I read the note. Apparently Harry thought that Taylor Swift kidnapped Ally. There was no reason to doubt what he thought, keeping in mind that Taylor tried to get him before. She was really angry when he refused to date her.

Just then, I heard a noise and turned around to see the rest of the guys standing behind me, rubbing their eyes. They were sleepy still obviously.

"Niall, what are you doing so early?" Liam asked.

"Don't tell me you're hungry? Now?" Zayn added.

"Well I was but then I found this note, you guys better take a look at it," I replied.

They had similar reactions to mine. I sat down on the couch and they joined me. We sat there in silence. I think that they were trying to think of an excuse for Harry. I was still hungry though. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I was at the airport waiting for my flight. I hoped that the boys found the letter and thought of an excuse. I also thought about where Ally was. Was she alright? Was she hurt? I had to get Taylor back for this.

I was snapped out of my thought when I heard the lady at the desk announcing my flight. I got up and left. I wasn't carrying much with me, just a fe changes of clothes and my phone.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Yes Paul. We're telling the truth. Harry's sister called him and he had to rush back home as his mother is not well," I said with a serious voice.

The boys told me that I should tell Paul because there's a greater chance that he would believe me than them. I guess they were right.

"Alright okay then, we'll just have to cancel the last few shows that you guys had booked," he said.

"Oh and Harry doesn't want this publicised, so don't spread the news," I added before he hung up.

I hope that Harry was alright. He really loved Ally and without her, I don't know what would happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I'm sorry that this chapter is kinda short and crappy but I promise you that there will be a huge surprise at the end.

so plz vote, comment and keep reading!!!

Thank You!!! :) xxx

~ Aliyah