Kidnapped

After telling James my plan, he didn't seem surprised. He was normal.

"Are you sure it will work?" he asked.

"I hope it works."

"But won't T realise that you're not talking to Harry?"

"Only if she hears your voice, but besides that, she won't be able to tell."

"I hate to say this Ally but I know you, you're a terrible actress."

"Am not!"

"I'm sorry but that's the truth."

"Hmph!"

---------------------WALKING BACK FROM JAMES' PLACE-------------------------

I was walking back to Oxford while wearing my disguise. I really hoped that my plan would work. My plan was to call James instead of Harry and pretend to break up with him. I know, it's a stupid plan. I just wanted to get her out of my skin. I also know that there's a good possibility that my plan was going to fail. I had to take my chances though. I still had to think of something to do after I fake call James. I just couldn't think at that time.

"How stupid do you think I am?" someone said behind me.

I spun around immediately to see T with her two helpers. I tried to keep up my disguise and deny being Ally.

"What are you talking about?" I said in a high voice.

"Oh cut the act Ally, you're a terrible liar."

I frowned.

"Fine it's me, so what do you want?" I asked confidently.

"Oh it's not what I want anymore, I know you told someone about this."

"What? No?" I lied.

"Who did you go to for help?!" she screamed in my face and I stepped back but the guy pushed me forward.

"No one!" I shouted back.

She snapped her fingers and another guy came out of nowhere. The tall guy and the new guy held me down and one of them put a sack over my head. I couldn't see anything. They tied my hands behind my back and picked me up and shoved me into a car trunk. I could hear everything.

After a long while of driving, the car finally came to a halt. I was carried out of the car and inside somewhere. The men tied me to a chair and then removed the sack. I was in a large, empty room which had boxes here and there. There was a single chair in the middle which I was strapped down to. T then came in through the main door.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"None of your business."

"What are you doing? I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did. I know you told someone."

"What's wrong if I told someone?"

"You don't know how bad this would be for me if people knew!"

"So what?"

"No one must know!"

" When are you going to let me go?"

"You know, now that I think about it, NEVER!"

"What?!"

"That's right, maybe if you were held captive, you might listen more!"

"What about the university, and my friends? Won't they notice I'm missing?"

"Yes, that's why you're going to call the university and tell them that you'll be gone for a while and someone will be there to pick up your things."

"Why would they believe that?"

"Tell them that you don't think you're ready for university yet and when you think that you're ready, you'll come back."

I nodded.

"Are you sure you understand what to do?"

I nodded again.

"Well do it now!"

She came over to me and took out my phone from my pocket and looked through my contacts until she found the university's number. She dialled it and put it on speaker. The secretary lady answered and I told her the dumb excuse that T told me. I can't believe that it worked. After hanging up, T smirked with satisfaction.

"What about Harry?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten him, you'll break up with him tomorrow. Now Have a good night," she said and left me alone. I began to cry softly when I thought of the situation that I was in.

James' P.O.V.

Shortly after Ally left, I got a call from Taylor. She asked me if I knew who Ally talked to about her. I knew it was me, but I lied and told her that I didn't know who. I then heard her guy assistant saying something in the background and I heard ally's name being mentioned. 

"Did someone just say Ally?"

"Oh, yes. She wouldn't tell me who she sold me out to so I kidnapped her and tied her up."

Did she just.....

"What?!"

"Yeah that's what she got for lying to me."

"What about her university and friends?" I was pretty worried now.

"I forced her to call the university and explain why she left."

After that I heard some more chatter in the background then Taylor told me that she had to leave and hung up. 

I was in a state of shock. Taylor was capable of almost anything. What was she going to do with Ally? I had to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys i'm sorry for taking SO long to update but I might only be updating on weekends now cuz of school

so i hope u like this chapter

keep reading

please vote

send feedback - vote

also I don't mean to boast or anything but yesterday was my birthday and I'm FINALLY 12!!!

Thank You! :D

~ Aliyah