Nobody Compares

Ally's P.O.V.

Almost a week had gone by without Harry. I wanted to call, but I didn't. I was so sad. I just had to live with it though. 'What if Harry didn't kiss her and she kissed him?' was the question that kept circling in my mind. It was Friday evening and Pierce was out so I was all alone. As I was alone, I was only wearing a vest and my underwear, while staring out the window and eating from a huge bucket of ice cream.

I thought I was alone until I heard a knock on the door. I didn't open it all the way because of what I was wearing. I stood behind the door and peeped my head out to see One Direction. All of them were there except Harry. Before I could say anything though, they barged right in and each found a place to sit. And Niall, who walked in last, took my ice cream with him.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We've come to tell you, to take Harry back," Liam said.

"Why should I?"

"Because he wasn't lying, he didn't kiss that slut, she kissed him."

"And he's so upset that he won't sing at rehearsals, he just sits in a corner," Louis added.

"MMMHHHMMNNN!" Niall muttered with MY ice cream in his mouth.

"How do I know that you guys aren't lying and that Harry is perfectly fine?"

"Well first of all, we wouldn't have come all the way here to lie to you and because Harry is our best friend and we like to see him happy," Liam replied.

"And he's so much more happier with you," Zayn said.

"Well...ok then, I believe you," I told them.

We talked for a little while more and then they left. Before Niall could walk out the door though, I made him give up the ice cream.

------THE NEXT DAY--------------

It was Saturday morning and I accompanied Will to one of his classes. At the end of the class, as we were walking out and talking, Will stopped walking and cleared his throat really loudly.

"What?" I asked.

He turned my head so that I was facing front.

I almost burst into tears. Harry was standing there alone with a guitar and a single red rose. He put the rose in his pocket and began to play the guitar. Of course, lots of girls were crowding around us and taking pictures.

"You're so pretty when you cry, when you cry, wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye........

Aaaaaawwwwwww I thought. He was singing Nobody Compares for me. You're probably wondering that if I don't know much about modern music, then how do I know that this song was Nobody Compares? Well, when your room mate and friends are total Directioners, you learn stuff.

When the song was over, I ran up to Harry and he handed me the rose.

"Ally, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you." Harry said to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too," I whispered into his ear while hugging him.

After probably the longest hug ever, I introduced Will to Harry. After that, I spent the whole day with Harry. We went for long walks all over England and I really enjoyed it.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was so delighted and overjoyed when Ally whispered "I love you too" to me. I was really glad the song and rose worked.

We spent the entire Saturday together and it was almost as if we were touring England. We walked so much. But I didn't mind, I was back with my love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok hi ppl hope u like this

it took me about 10 minutes to write! HAHA

ok so keep reading, vote and comment!

Thank You :D

~ Aliyah