I Need Your Help

--------------------------------------THE NEXT WEEK--------------------------------

It's been one week since Harry had gone to France and we've called/texted each other about a million times. We missed each other so much. Although, I didn't tell him about Taylor.

I was out for coffee with Pierce, Helen and Katie one morning when someone approached me and I screamed.

Dani was standing right behind me! I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. I couldn't stop smiling. My cheeks were actually hurting. When we released each other, we stared at each other and began talking really fast and at the same time.

"No wait, you go first!" we said at the same time.

We then laughed. I then remembered Pierce, Helen and Katie standing there. I introduced Dani to them.

"Oh and there's also someone with me," Dani said smirking.

"You brought Jake! Didntcha?" I shouted smiling.

"Yes! Yes I did!" she squealed and then Jake walked over, smiling.

Jake was Dani's boyfriend. The three of us went to primary school together, and Dani always had a crush on him. She was like elated when he finally asked her out one day. Jake was tall and had really nice dark hair. To me, he looked alright but Dani thought he was hot. We have different tastes though and that's a good thing since we don't fight over any guys.

"Hey," was all Jake said while Dani was clutching onto his arms. 

They were such a cute couple together. I really hoped that they would stay together. 

I told Pierce, Helen and Katie to go ahead and I would meet them back at Oxford as talking to Dani was going to take a while.

For the rest of the day, I spent talking to Dani. I told her about everything that happened and about Harry and everything else. I then told her about Taylor and what had happened and she told me that no one was out to get me that the car accident was just an accident. Personally, I didn't think so, but I didn't say anything against her. Also, the whole time we were talking, Jake was right there with us, listening.

"So where are you guys staying?" I asked Dani and Jake.

"We're staying with my aunt and uncle who don't live that far away from Oxford," Jake replied.

"How long are you guys staying?" 

"Oh only for a week," Dani informed me.

After talking for a while more, I left Dani and Jake and started walking back to Oxford. It was between 4 and 5 p.m. while walking I felt as if someone was watching me, again. I turned around and saw Taylor.

"Taylor? What do you want now?" I asked trying not to sound rude, but failing.

"Oh, I'm not Taylor," she said.

"So you're Taylor's sister?"

"Yes," she replied.

Just then, my phone rang and the number was 'Unknown' but I answered anyway, leaving Taylor's sister staring at me.

"Hello?' I said.

"This is Ally right?" I heard Taylor say.

"Taylor?" I asked in surprise.

How did she get my number?

"Yes, Ally, this is Taylor, and I have something urgent to tell you, I found out why my sister's after you!"

The line started breaking up.

"Why?"

"She...s...fter...arry - " and then the line went dead.